Chapter 12

*Missy's POV
Harry did all this to me cause of such a ridiculous reason.I wasn't a lesbian or biosexual so how was it my fault that Esther ended her life cause I refused to involve myself in a relationship her?

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I felt so much pain it would have been better if I died.I sat there in my own blood questioning God why he allowed this to happen to me on my birthday.

Harry came closer to me and whispered in my ear; "You're the sweetest girl I've ever slept with and seeing you struggle to break free gave me more strength to continue raping you *kiss her on the cheek and laughs*".

I felt so disgusted and wanted to kill him with my bare hands but I was too weak too even stand and the pain was unbearable."See ya later toots",Harry said as he left me there helpless.

I was so terrified and wondered how I'd be able to get home.I started crawling on the grass but I was in so much pain that I bearly made it anyway before I fainted.

I woke up in the hospital the next day surrounded by friends and family in exception of Harry.Everything that happened flashed before my eyes and I asked mom how I got here and she said I had told Vero where I was going that day.

And when I wasn't returning home,they went in search of me and found me laying there unconscious drenched in blood so they brought me to the hospital.

The doctor came in and asked them to leave so he could run some tests on me.After sometime,he called my parents back in and told them  after running the tests,he found out there have been a forced entry into my virgina.

My parents winced and looked at me.I immediately bursted out into tears saying it was Harry who raped me.My mom started consoling me and the doctor continued to say my virgina had been damaged due to the size of the rapist's manhood.

Harry had a huge manhood and my virgina was very tight so when he forced it in without any lubricant,he damaged my virgina and the blood that oozed out wasn't just because of the hymen he broke but also the damage he caused my virgina.

There was no repair for a broken virgina.Harry ruined my life.How could he be so heartless?How could I be so blind that I trusted him blindly?I loved him and this is what he did to me.I will never forgive him for this.

Dad called 911 and reported the case to the police but before they could trace Harry and arrest him,it was discovered that he ran away the day before.My heart sunk when I heard the news.

Does this mean I'd never get justice?No,I would never accept that.The case was reported on the news and Harry was decleared wanted.The amount of 250 Ghana cedis would be paid to anyone who has valuable information on his where about.

The doctor ran a few more tests on me,gave me some pain killers and later discharged me from the hospital.When I got home,the girls were already there waiting for me with a birthday cake.

They said since I missed my birthday they decided to celebrate  it for me along with my welcome home party.Mom and dad supported this idea but I didn't want to celebrate my birthday ever again.

It reminded me of what Harry did to me.I hated him and I hated my birthday as well.But most of all,I hated love.