Ch-1: A Chilly Cold Night.

Hello! I'm back with another Beyblade fanfic.

Also...

This story is work of my imagination.

I do not own Beyblade.

÷•÷•÷•÷•÷

Summary:

After many years two childhood friends meet again accidently. Then things start to heat up.

***

" Pervert!! Let go of me!" I screeched angrily. But in response he only tightened his grip.

***

Looks like not every reunion is full of joy and happiness. But some reunions are feisty and spicy...

÷•÷•÷•÷•÷

Hilary's POV:

A chilly gust of wind passed by causing me to snuggle into my sweater. I sat on a bench waiting for my train.

'God! If that train doesn't come in next five minutes. I'm going to die because of Hypothermia.'

I thought to myself rubbing my cold hands together to feel warm.

Just then a train came on flatform. Luckily, This was my train. I immediately rushed into the train seeking it's warmth.

The train was secluded. There were barely any people in the compartment. Everyone is on their Christmas holidays.

'Seems like I'm the only one who is late to come home.But I'm going to surprise them!'

I thought to myself as I remembered my conversation with my mom.

Flashback - Few days back

" Hey Mom!" I greeted my mom cheerfully.

" Hi Honey. How are you? Are you taking good care of yourself?" She started her enquiry.

" I'm fine, Mom. How are you guys?"

" We are perfectly alright! When are you coming home?" Mom asked excitedly.

"..." But I remained silent.

" Honey, What happened?" Mom asked worriedly.

" Mom... Actually I can't make it to home this year. I have very important exam to prepare for-"

" You can also prepare for your exam in home!" Mom interrupted me.

" Mom, That is not all... I have an important project that can get me good job. But I need to be here for that."

" But-"

" Mom, please understand. I will come to our hometown as soon as I finished that project. Then we can have family time together." I tried to cheer her up.

" Okay, Honey. I know you will do well in your exam and project. But after they are completed. You must come home. Take care, Honey."