Sleep

You walk in the door after a long day at work. You're pretty surprised to see you're boyfriend already asleep considering it's only 8 pm.

After getting ready for bed and changing into your pj's, you lay down next to Patrick in bed. You're already exhausted so you immediately start to dose off.

You suddenly wake up and you can tell it's the middle of the night. You slowly open your eyes to see something coming out of the crack in the closet door. It's a baseball bat. You turn around and realize Patrick isn't in the bed.

Your first reaction is to jump out of the window screaming but you decide against that. Instead you slowly open the closet door like an idiot.

Surprisingly, you see Patrick standing in the closet holding the bat. His eyes were red and he was just staring at the wall.

You start screaming "PATRICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOK AT ME, DO IT RIGHT NOW PATRICK", but all he does is slap you across the face repeatedly.

The intense slaps cause you to fall to the floor. After laying on the floor dramatically for a short while, you get up and walk to the kitchen.

You find the biggest container you can and fill it with ice water. Once you get back to your room Patrick is still standing in the same spot so you immediately pour the ice water all over him.

He is still standing in the exact same spot so you finally give up and go back to sleep. Soon after you are awoken by a loud noise. Patrick is now gone.

You walk out to the living room to see a weir machine blowing out dollar bills. You finally see Patrick moving, but not the way you want him to.

Patrick has brought an entire stripper pole into the middle of the living room. He is now swinging around it with his body completely straight.

There is also a giant speaker blasting "Come get her"

There is also a giant speaker blasting "Come get her". You are in such shock that you literally blast off of the floor and start flying around the house.

You don't know why, but you then start screaming "I'M SOARINGGG IM FLYINGGGG".

                                   THE END