❄belive❄

halo! Ur gurl is here! U liked the chapter? Eh?  Just?  I was going to do something more soapy but i thought: wow,  no.  Sorry if u hate me for dis but every story has its hard parts!

Winter had just kissed moon. His face felt calm. And his heartbeat was beating so much it felt like a rythm.

After he let go of her warm lips there was a shape... Familiar... Two- three shapes. It was tundra, narwhal, and icicle.   

"Mother! Father! Um... How much of that did you see..."  The last word he tripped on and said in a little squeak.   "Enough to murder this nightwing." Said tundra.  narwhal nodded in agreement.  "No! Please kill me not her! I am the disappointment!"  Winter did not expect to say that.  Tundra thought for a minute...  "Take them both! The nightwing will be in prison. While i already have plans for winter..."  Said tundra to the army of icewings behind her. But what was up for him?

The next day:  winter had arrived at home. His face did not agree with it though. His face looked mad even though he did kind of miss jade mtn.  He arrived at a room with an ice wall with cuffs. uh oh... Thi was bad. And it had blue and red blood all covered in it- 

 WOLFY INTERRUPTION: sorry! But i had somthing to tell y'all! If u guys see me make winty blush red i M so sorry!  Cuz icewings have blue blood and blush is blood rushing through ur face! So im too lazy but imagine its blue lol lets continue!

It took 10 icewing soldiers to finally cuff him completely snout to backtalon. Even his snout was cuffed... Everything was.  Then icicle was left alone with winter.

 Icicle punched his snout, or. The tip of what was left since he was wearing a cuff. She pulled out some scales... And she scratched his eye... And his wing was officially ripped. And he went into unconsciousness when she was holding his breath... His last thought lingering was: i love you moon...

Hai!  Sorry if i havent posted. But its ok!

Gtg byes!