lies and betrayals

It took henry bass 7 years and 8 months to finally get over lucy but she mysteriously returned when they were both 16 years old as it was The Vanderbilt reunion she looked more beautiful then ever her slim, long body gracefully danced across the dancefloor holding a crystal goblet, it was also her mum and uncles wedding, so was a painful time for her hair was in a beautiful braid and her beautiful golden bridesmaid dress was flapping around she was taller and more amazing then ever. Henry sat with jake who was bored.

MJ looked at them with suspicious eyes and rolls her eyes she knew Henry was inlove with her but she didn't take any notice why should she. Right.

Henry was to busy watching Lucy recite romeo's monologue on the table she could make a fool out of herself yet everyone still loved her. Henry just wanted to lift her up in his arms and dance with her. Yet he couldn't because he had a girlfriend. MJ wasnt perfect but was his but he wanted lucy. The same beautiful lucy that was perfect. He decided to take her somewhere quiet as he could sence maureens disappointment. She let go of his hand climbed on to the empty bar.
"Get down from there"he says mostly worried someone was gonna find them. She found some champagne and passed it to Henry she was dancing onto the bar but stepped forward and fell into Henry's arms exactly where she belonged. Henry opened the bottle getting champagne everywhere.
"I usually can do that"he chuckes
Lucy giggles before kissing him on the lips "your still a man in my eyes"she says breaking away from the kiss. One thing lead to another the only thing is that it was their little secret....and Jake's.

***

Few days had passed and henry couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Why hadn't lucy texted him back. He walked to the Vanderbilts but it was empty. He had no note so he went back hime and sat the table.
"Ooo someone is love sick"lexie says.
"I heard lucy got exepted to the London Dance academy."blair says, henry looked down her dream was finally coming true.

S P O T T E D:
“is Baizen and Vanderbilt having a cosy catch up.”          
Did I travel back in time, or are B and L just trying to relive their glory days? If you ask me, this is a recipe for disaster. But I’m not counting calories so toss in extra sugar and bake until well done. I’m starved for the dish. 

                        XOXO,
                       GOSSIP GIRL 💋

Henry looked down at his phone in shocked he knew this what felt like heartbreak. He felt like Lucy's second choice. And he hated that feeling