Chapter Two

The Brightside - The killers
Chapter Two: My Family, New friends!

Word count: 1000 words <3

Kakashi hands me the release forms, I look at it and it says I've been here for 1 week, I was really nervous to meet my family. I kept reading the forms, "Thanks Kakashi." I said as he replied with "no need to thank me." Then I heard a knock at the door, I pulled my mask back over my face "I better leave now" Kakashi said opening the door and leaving.

I saw some pink hair like mine, a girl came in she looked a little like me but younger looking. Then my eye shift to a women with blond hair, she was crying and holding onto a man. He had pink hair but darker then mine. "I'm your dad Kizashi Haruno this is your mom Mebuki Haruno", the man with pink hair said.

He stretched his face upward like Kakashi, he stayed like that for awhile. "I'm Sakura Haruno" Sakura says as she stretches her face upward too. "I'm Asami" I said to her, I hand my parents the release forms, they read it. They both sign it with the pen, Kakashi returns with my stuff, he hands me the stuff and leaves again. "Lets go", my mom said as we left the hospital finally.

Time skips to the house 🥳

We arrive in front of the house, we walk up the stairs as my mom opens the door, inside was cozy and small. "Mom, Dad can I show Asami to her room" Sakura says as my parents nod yes. Sakura grabs my arm pulling me to the back of the house, "here's your room mines is just across." Sakura says as she opens my room and goes into hers, I look at my small room, it's a perfect size for me!

I put all my stuff away, "We should go clothes shopping at Konoha Mall" Sakura said poking her head into my room. She noticed I only three pairs of clothes, "Sure but tomorrow I still have to unpack." I said as she nods and leaves back to her room.

Time skips to the next day at the mall 🥳

I push the glass doors open, the mall was beautiful, it had two stories, you can see the second floor from the first floor. Sakura took me to many shops to buy outfits and stuff, "are you going to the academy?" Sakura said to me, "Maybe later after I get settled in" I said. Sakura's mouth turn upwards.

"What's that people seem to do that a lot in this village" I said pointing at her mouth. "It's a smile you've never seen a smile?" Sakura said shocked looking at me. A smile what a weird thing to do? "Smiling gets other people to like you" Sakura said as she smiled.

"You try" she said, I tried to smile but it looked un-natural with my facial  features, I guess I'm not cut out for smiling. I looked down a bit upset that I couldn't smile, "It's ok your can just fake smile like this." Sakura said as she closed her eyes and barely lifted her lips upward, it looked easy enough to do.

I tried to fake smile, it wasn't too good but it was good enough to be considered a decent smile. Then Sakura's phone started to ring, she picked it up and started talking to another person. I started looking around the mall more as something caught my eye in little pink shop that had a sign 'SWEETS'.

I walked into the cozy little store, my eyes went straight to the cake section, I saw a strawberry cake. I felt my stomach growl as I ask for the cake, it was a old lady working the register. "Why do you have a mask on young lady, you should be showing your youth before it's to late." The old said as I just gave her a fake smile Sakura told me about, the old lady smiled back.

"I want to keep my identity secret" I replied as she put the cake on the counter."10 dollars", the old lady said as she took the 10 dollars in my hand. "Have a good day!" She said as I exited the store, I saw Sakura was still on the phone in the same place, I saw a cafe with a decent sitting area.

I walked there with my cake, I sat down and gobbled every piece of the cake, I looked around and saw a table full of boys. There was three boys sitting and talking at a nearby table I didn't pay too much attention to them. I turned around and I continued eating, until I heard them mumble something to each other, I already knew they were talking about me.

Then I hear one them get up, "Sakura-Chan!" One the boys pull me out of my chair and hugs me lifting me off the floor. I look at the boy, he had bright yellow hair, "Why are you wearing a mask?" The boy with yellow hair said inspecting me. "Naruto put her down that's o-obviously not Sakura" The boy with the dog said, I look at him and he was staring at my chest? The yellow haired boy stopped.

"I'm not Sakura, Put me down" I demanded that yellow haired boy "Sorry I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto said putting me down, he reached his hand out for me to shake. I sighed quietly before I shook his hand putting on a fake smile, wow I'm getting good at fake smiling! "Nice to meet you Naruto I'm Asami can we be friends?" I said fake smiling at Naruto.

"Sure, ok!" Naruto responds. "I'm kib"that perv was saying before I cut him off, "what's your dog's name?" I said petting his dog."He's Akamaru, anyways I'm Kiba" the perv was saying before I ran up to that boy with the thick brows. "Hi I'm Asami, can we be friends?" I said as the boy just blushed.