Purse Snatcher

" HELP! IT'S A PURSE SNATCHER! " A high voice from behind you yelled,

You turned around and saw a man on his moped escaping with the stolen purse.
You picked up a stone and aimed for the driver's head, hitting him right on the spot, he was still on the vehicle but swaying. Itadori took the opportunity and jumped onto him, making the driver lose balance and falling from his moped, Kugisaki ran up to them and locked his legs with hers. The thief was resisting until Itadori pulled him into a headlock, you rested your hands on your hips and sighed in relief. Meanwhile, Fushiguro walked up to the 3 and lifted the stolen purse from the ground and returned it to the rightful owner.

" Ah! Thank you very much!! " The woman bowed and thanked Fushiguro.

I walked up to the chaos and overheard the woman saying, " I run a chinese restaurant. "

" Allow me to treat you as a thanks. " she smiled, " We couldn't! " Nobara stopped her,

" Are you sure?! " Yuuji yelled from the back, " Thank you so much! I'll gladly eat! "

I lifted my hand, " I'm with Yuuji. "

Fushiguro made a quite unsure face.

.
.
.

" Chinese Restaurant Manpuku "

" This restaurant has lasted four generations. "

" That was supposed to end with my father, but I insisted and kept it running. "

Yuuji, Nobara and Y/N listened curious

" I wanted to keep this restaurant, this flavor, around. "

" What a nice story. " Yuuji and Nobara whispered to each other,

meanwhile ...

I was there, waiting for food

.
.
.

" Sorry for the wait. Here's our pride and joy, the gyoza meal passed down for generations! " She presented us a tablet with rice, soup and gyoza.

" Time to dig in! " We all cheered.

.
.
.

" Thank you for the meal. " We thanked her in unison.

The four of us left the restaurant and walked back to the dorms in silence until Megumi spoke up, " You guys ... What do you think of gyoza with no meat flavor, that's basically just cabbage and thickener? "

In that moment, Nobara and Yuuji snapped out of the silence, " I'm glad you said something, Fushiguro! " Nobara yelled.

" She was a nice woman, too! " Itadori said hurting, " She was a nice woman, but still! "

" Mabye that's the reason why the restaurant was going down. "

" Y/N!!! " Itadori yelled and bonked your head, " That was mean! "

" Eek- ... I was joking. " I told him while rubbing my head where Yuuji bonked me,

" unless ... "

" But apparently, gyoza is meant to be a vegetable dish, not a meat dish. " Yuuji explained,

Nobara, Megumi and I looked at each other, " Seriously? " 

A/N: By the way, Jiaozi is a chinese dumpling commonly eaten in China and other parts of East Asia. And I think Gyoza is the japanese version. If I'm wrong please correct me!
(Maybe it's the same?? Idk I googled it but was confused.)