13: FOOD

Later, a few days later at school, Saiki felt a bit uneasy leaving you by yourself. Of course no one would ever find you, but it still sent a rush of nervousness through his veins.

Many students had already noticed that you weren't showing up to school. Specifically Toritsuka, who wanted to keep bugging you in class. But also your other friends like Kaidou, Chiyo, and Teruhashi. Not only had actually they noticed, but even people from other years.

You were basically the talk of the school, even thought it had just been a few days.

"Who could it possibly be if that's true?" the boys entered the classroom in the morning.

"Maybe that dark reunion you're always talking about," Nendo said, not as a joke either.

"Don't say that stupid crap- I mean! The dark reunion wouldn't go this far," he said to assure his best friend.

"Heyo Saiki!" Kaidou walked up to him, as per usual. "Have you heard? They think Y/n's been taken away."

"No duh. Who wouldn't know what's going on? So many people are talking about her. I wonder what happened. Honestly I would've expected it. She's brought negative energy to the people around her since she got here," Akechi sat in the seat in front of Saiki.

The boy knew how to keep his cool. He simply wouldn't let others know and keep the facade.

"Wait, Saiki weren't you the one to take her home that night?" Aren curiously asked. He felt himself tense in the seat. "You notice anything suspicious about her?"

Saiki shook his head no and shrugged. That was close. He'd completely forgotten that he was the last one to see you that day, of course other than your parents.

"Well then I wonder what happened to her. Who would've known that was the last time we'd see her?" Me.

"Do we even know if she did get kidnapped? I mean, maybe she's sick?" Nendo said.

"No, I think her parents called the police last night. And it's been far too long for her to just be sick."

"Geez then maybe we should go ask how we can help."

"We should do that later," Teruhashi popped up behind them and joined the conversation.

"Yeah! Saiki are you coming?" Kaidou asked.

Meanwhile, Saiki was zoned out. He didn't want to face your mom. But he always went with the group wherever they went, so it would look suspicious if he backed out this once.

Thankfully though, he had left you bathed already. At least you wouldn't be left dirty for another day.

All he did was nod his head once he noticed the hand waving in front of him. And afterwards, the bell rang.

-

You slowly opened your eyes, blinking a few times before you noticed you were facing the ceiling. Quickly you shot up, thinking this was all a dream and that you were home safe. Suddenly, you felt a tug on your wrists as you tried to get up.

Looking behind you, there was still chains connecting you. This time, you were on a clean bed with different clothes but still in the same room. He must've changed me. Well at least he was being nice. What truly are his intentions?

You shuffled back to make the chains dangle loose and allow you to move a little bit. Your legs slung off of the edge and looked at the little note that had fell off of the sheets.

Things to keep in mind:
• I can still see you, the cameras won't show up, don't try looking for them.
• You can't leave the room, even if you try to, you'll get shocked, don't ask how.
• Water is beside your bed.
• You're not in a different room, all I did is move a bed inside.
• Screaming won't work, the walls are sound proof.

I'll be back later. Be a good girl for me.

You pursed your lips out and balled it up, throwing it to the corner. Your back hit the bed as you threw yourself to lay down.

At least you weren't kneeling down. Your knees were still red and sore. Eyebags were starting to form, even thought you couldn't see yourself. You could feel the weight under your eyes.

Since you felt clean, you wondered how he cleaned you up. It would have meant that he saw your body. You shuddered as you thought about what things could have happened.

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as you thought it was. Maybe he just wanted to take me away for protection reasons? His purpose for it still wasn't clear.

And the cameras... Those were also a mystery to you. They must be incredibly small if I can't see them.

You hadn't eaten in a while either. He only gave you water until you passed out from exhaustion. You were hoping he wouldn't take so long.

In addition, you wondered how your parents were again. You missed being able to wake up in your room. Hell, you'd even rather be at school than in a plain room, tied up, and hungry.

It felt like an experiment. Was Saiki just fucking with you? Is this all a prank? And suddenly the door opened to reveal Saiki with a key chain in his hands.

You sat up straight and scoot over to the edge of the bed. His mouth slightly opened, but all he did was sit down and face the wall.

"Do you want to get out of those chains or not?" He 'said' and turned around to face you.

He seemed genuine, even with the keys in his hands he could've been lying. You slowly moved over beside him, letting him grab your wrists and twist the metal rod inside the slot.

The feeling felt relieving. Your wrists felt free and light as you rubbed on the red part. "So, why are you here so early? Did you leave school?!"

Saiki stood up and walked over to the small closet. You saw him start moving around things and realized he was... making food?! Since when did that get there.

You looked over to the door and saw that he had left it open. Quickly you got off the bed and ran over, but as you got to reach it, the door slammed shut in front of you.

Your eyes moved over to the boy, his eyes were already on yours. You felt your heart drop. Freedom.. it was so close yet so far away.

He turned around, going back to preparing something. "You lose privileges of getting the chains taken off. Go back on the bed. Now."

Hearing those words immediately made you realize that he was mad. Not wanting to anger him more, you did as he said and sat with your head down.

After a minute or so, he finally walked over with a plate in his hands. Slowly, he started feeding you himself. Though you didn't see it, his physical features softened as he watched you chew.

When you were done, he placed it back in a separate room, most likely the kitchen. Once he came back, he secured the lock and closed the cuffs on you again. Without a word, he started leaving.

"You're leaving?! What time is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well obviously I don't have a clock and a brain of a psychic. I need a clock in here!"

"Oh yeah. It's lunch time at school. Just came here to give you food and go back." He moved forward again.

"Well thanks. Have a good day- No, have a bad day."

He smiled and shook his head. "I heard you the first time. Have a good day too, darling."

-

AUTHORS NOTE
holy shit i haven't updated. i'm so sorry. hope this was enough for now 😮

vote and comment. thoughts?