Event 3: Random Story

Panda-sama:

I was on a trip to ganaraska as a grade 7 field trip, and there, we played a game that is essentially advanced tag where you had to fill a set amount of conditions to win depending on your species type.There were cars scattered around the woods with the words "Water", or "Plant" on them, and there was 1 "Mating" card that is required to win. 

 The herbivores have to go to 20 different plant cards, the omnivores had to tag 10 people, and get 10 plant cards, and the carnivores had to tag 15 people. Everyone needed to go to 1 mating card, and 10 water cards. 

(You'll need to know this later)So on day 3, we played the game, and had a lot of fun. Best time of my life right there. After which, we, as a class, had a challenge where we had to balance on a sabotaged seesaw for 5 minutes. 

We got 4 min. 34 seconds on the first try, and I had to go to the washroom. I came back, decided to cut through the forest, and tripped over a log. I fell onto another one, and a third log fell on my leg, and caused my leg to be pinned between 2 logs. Pushing the top one off, I walked to the see saw, and I saw them fail the third time, 2min. 24 sec. 

I apparently was a big part, but I sat it out. I started feeling slightly light-headed, and notified the counsellor about it, who then looked a my leg, and realised I HAD A HOLE GOING THROUGH MY LEG THE WHOLE TIME. 

 I went to the hospital, should have died, got stitches, and don't worry, I'm still alive, and my legs still good. 

Once we came back, I realised they were playing the species game without me, and I got a special vest. 

 Remember when I said everyone needed "Mating" to win?I had the only mating card on my vest. 

Queue 2-hour long chase, and it was the best time of my life.