Meeting again

Harry had always fancied the older boy Louis, Louis with the blue eyes, Louis with the red lips, Louis Tomlinson. Louis was a carefree boy who lived without a worry for anything. Louis was the coolest guy in school and everyone loved him. Harry just loved him a little more.

Harry, Harry with the curly hair, Harry with the bright green eyes, Harry Styles. Harry was a total loser, an absolute sweetheart with a big talent for drawing, but no one seemed to notice. Louis didn't like Harry.

Harry and Louis went to the same school, one day Harry was walking down the hallway he saw Louis, he admired Louis beauty, "oops" Harry said when he accidentally bumped into the love of his life "fuck of curly" Louis said, Harry burst into tears and ran away to France.

It was absolutely stunning in France, Harry knew he had to make some money somehow. He started painting people for 5€ and soon enough he was making enough money to rent an apartment. Harry was very happy.

45 years later

Harry was now a single and rich, running away all those years ago was the best decision for him. He had a couple of girlfriends over the years but the relationships never lasted, Louis was off his mind, for the most part.

Louis was now married with 20 kids and a wife named elavateor, his 15th daughter was named Clara, Louis wanted to get away so he booked a flight in the middle of the night and ran away from everyone. He went into a restaurant "oops" Louis looked at the man that just bumped into him, it was the boy who ran away all those years ago, he was a man now, he looked rich. "fuck of curly" Louis said softly.

Over the next hours Louis and Harry talked, At the end of the night, both of then stood up and They looked at each other, harry lifted Louis chin and kissed the 65 year old man, it was a long and passionate kiss between them, when they pulled apart they looked into each other's eyes and said in sync "I love you". They ran away the next day to Mars, harry had the money and Louis hated his kids anyway. They got married on the rocket

They lived happily ever after

The End