The Flashback

This has child abuse so just a heads up you can skip it until it says end of flashbacks. "Flashbacks"

Once they got inside they all sat down at there table waiting for the 1st Years to come "I wonder how many Slytherins their are going to be this year" said Max we all agreed with her. Soon enough they come through the doors and looked mesmerized and nervous. After they came in I zoned out and got a flashback.

"Flashback" (⚠️abuse skip if you don't want to read it⚠️)
"You stupid boy I told you to come to dinner and what did you do? Ignore me you little bastard! Now come here you bitch" said Father 'I walked up to him and he slapped me so hard I stumbled backwards' "that's definitely going to leave a mark' 'he than picked me up by the shirt and punched me in gut' 'I hunched over Squeezing my eyes closed and clenching my jaw so I don't cry out' then he pushed me over and I hit my head hard' he got out his wand and pointed it at me' "This is your punishment for not listening to me.... '' CRUCIO" said Father "AHHHHHH" 'I screamed in pain it was horrible it felt like a thousand burning hot knives piercing through my skin' he had done this multiple times before he kicked me' "Draco!" he called 'Draco run through the door and when he saw me his face paled' "Y-Yes F-Father" "Help this ungrateful bitch to his room now" "Y-Yes Father" 'Father than walked out of his room' '"A-are you o-okay?" He asked "Y-y-ya" 'I breathed out' he than nodded and picked me up and threw my arm over his shoulders' "Ahhh" 'I screamed and started to breath heavily' "sorry" Draco said "just please take me to my bed" I said 'soon enough he laid me down and he started talking' "Do you need anything" "No I just what to sleep" I said "ok well call me if you need anything" I nodded and he left' 'sigh' and fell asleep.

(Draco's POV still flash back)
'After dinner I went to my room and laid down' I heard father screaming at Dylan for not coming to dinner I tried to block them out but I couldn't "AHHHHH" he screamed I started to cry hearing Dylan scream when it was over I heard Father yell for me to come down' "DRACO" I ran down stairs into the dining hall and my face paled at the site of a bruised up and bloody Dylan "Y-yes F-Father" I stuttered "help this ungrateful bitch to his room now" "Y-Yes Father" he than walked out of the room "a-are you o-okay?" I asked "y-y-ya" said Dylan but I didn't believe him but I nodded anyway 'I picked him up and put his arm over my shoulders "ahhh" he screamed and started to breath heavily' "sorry" I said "just take me to bed please" He he pleaded we walked up stairs to his room and I laid him down" and asked "do you need anything?" "No I just want to sleep" he said "ok we call me if you need anything" he nodded and I left 'sigh' "I wish Father wasn't like this" then I went to bed well I tried to sleep'
(Flashback over/abuse)

(Dylan POV)
I got snapped out of my thoughts when a hand snapped in my face I looked up to see worried friends "are you ok you kinda zoned out during the sorting" said Blaise "ya I am I was just thinking" I said they all hesitantly nodded but started talk I got while getting food I than got mashed potatoes and roast and some veggies "soo... how many new Slytherins did we get" "only twelve" said Pansy "oh that sucks" "yep" said Max popping the 'p'. Soon the dinner was done and we got to our dorms after saying good bye to the girls' I got into nightwear and went to bed "night guys" I said and closed the curtains "night" I heard before I fell into slumber' and had a restless night full of nightmares

(Draco's POV) (mentions of abuse)
"I am a really worried about him he doesn't seam ok" said a worried Blaise 'I sighed and turned to him' "our father abused him badly this summer he got it bad" "oh well is he ok?" "He says he's ok but I know he's not" "oh ok well I am going to bed good night Draco" "night Blaise" 'i sighed and layer down thinking about Dylan hoping he's ok' soon my eyes close and I fell into slumber'.

Well that was an ok 👌 chapter 792 words my thumbs hurt now but wow this was a depressing chapter poor Dylan well I hope it gets better in the future. By the way Blaise knows about the abuse well they all do but Blaise knows the most about it but not how bad it is. Well there you are another chapter. See you soon beautiful people bye 👋🏼