Uhhh that kitty!!!

TW: INCEST ALERT. NO STARKER, OF COURSE!

---- 

Summary

Peter recently joined SHIELD. He is known as the baby of the group. But What will happen when he finds that his Mother had actually gone missing instead of dying? What will happen if he got another chance to get his family back?

Peter is Tony Stark's and Mary Parker's Biological son but he was afraid that his 'family' might get hurt because of him so they decided to break up. Tony got brainwashed during the Afghanistan incident and no longer remembered Peter. Mary went 'missing' and assumed dead leaving the 8-year-old Peter Parker in his Uncle and Aunt's care. His Uncle died and he became sider-man. Tony stark found out that his Personal Intern Peter was Spider-man and invited him to the avengers. Peter declined and decided to join SHIELD to get to know more about his Mother.

----

3rd POV

It's been a month since Peter joined SHIELD. Yes, Peter Parker, Spider-man joined SHIELD and became quite close to the man, Nick Fury himself, He was known as Uncle Nick to him. Nobody used to talk to him much but one day, everything changed. 

He was on a mission in Russia with Agent Coulsen and a few other agents. They were raiding a HYDRA base. He was putting it really well until Coulsen got in a life or death situation. He was at a gunpoint. It was seconds until the trigger was pulled. Peter noticed his senses tingling and he jumped in front of Coulson. 

Then it happened. The bullet came in contact with Peter's abdomen. There was a yelp and all other agents looked in his direction.

"PETER NO!!" Coulson yelled. They got in the quinjet and treated him. 

Since then