Daddy's Boy

Please DO NOT read if you get weirded out by any of the kinks mentioned. If you do then this is not the mini story for you I'm afraid. Anyways, enjoy ✌🏻😎

********************************************

Louis walks over to his submissive Harry, who is currently hung in the air by ropes, and runs his hands through his curly brown hair.

"Talk to me baby, do you feel safe with me my baby boy. Are you ready to proceed" Louis says to him.

"Yes I'm ready Daddy I feel safe with you" He replied knowing his words would please his master. Harry always aimed to please, he'd do anything and everything to make Louis happy.

At this moment he feels like he's just an item of Louis' possession. He feels owned. The strong sense of dominance that radiated from Louis was making him anxious for was about to happen. Harry was sweating lightly due to the combination of heat and anxiety that now ran through his entire body. Louis was happy to be dominating him, proud that Harry trusted him entirely to allow him to do this.

He admired the beautiful body that was in front of him and focused on stimulating the curly boys nipples that were bare and erect against the restraints. He gave them a tug and groaned internally at Harry's breath audibly hitching and the begging sounds that came from him. Louis wanted to have complete control of his boy. He continued to play with his nipples for a bit longer before speaking up.

"You love it when i play with them, don't you baby boy" Louis asked. Harry couldn't speak, he was already so gone at this point, the only answer given back was moans from Harry that literally just begged Louis for more

"I know you like it, your body can't hide it from me" Louis continued as he bent down to suck over them. Rolling his tongue over the swollen nubs, Louis loved playing and sucking on Harry's nipples. After a few more minutes of stimulation to his nipples, Louis moved forward. He climbed up on to the bed and stood up so that he was at the same height as Harry's mouth and he kissed him with his hungry lips.

He rummaged through a black shiny box, their toy box, that he'd placed on the bedside table earlier. He found the gag that Harry had made Louis buy on their visit to a sex shop earlier that month, but there had been no opportunity to use it, until now that was. Louis knew the scene they were about to act out was going to be very intense, so he faced Harry, looked him in the eyes and placed his hands upon Harry's flushed cheeks, and then spoke to Harry gently

"Let's fix up this pretty mouth, yeah? Open wide for me"

And with that he slowly attached the black open gag to Harrys face, leaving it to rest against his plump lips, admiring the warm and damp mouth that was in front of him. He loved Harry's mouth and everything about it, loved how it tasted, loved how warm it felt around his big cock and most of all he loved to abuse it and claim it as his.

Fixing the gag in place, he was all the while admiring how Harry completely submitted himself to Louis. Louis stepped back to take a look at him. Harry could no longer move his mouth, his lips and tongue stuck in place, leaving his mouth completely at the mercy of Louis.

"Just when I think you can't surprise me any more. Just when I think I know everything their is to know about your kinks you always find a way to surprise me. Look at how submissive you are, and how much you love it. You're such a slut, that just loves to take a big thick cock in that mouth of yours, whilst you can't do anything at all about it, isn't that right slut" Harry let out a muffled moaned in response, he loved it when Louis spoke dirty to him. He loved being degraded and claimed.

Louis didn't hesitate to grab his cock which was now rock hard. He traced his dainty fingers over the metal ring that forced Harry's mouth wide open. It had a nice wide hole in the center, allowing Louis fuck his mouth and fill it completely full with cum. It turned Louis on so much to see his baby like this, and it turned Harry on to know he was going to be used as just another hole to keep his lovers cock warm and a place for his lover to spill his cum into.