Rules Are Rules

Hi everyone, thanks for the reads and votes! Hope you all enjoyed the first mini smut story. Would love to hear people's feedback 🤗

Well, Here's another one for you all! I'll be uploading another one in a week 🙂 I'd say this is a long one. Hope you like!

WARNING: Bit of a piss play in this one, so if you don't like that then please don't read. Other than that, just another kinky story, enjoy! 💙💚

**********************************************

Harry desperately wanted to be punished. Him and Louis hadn't played much recently, it had mainly been more love making. But Harry wanted more than that, he wanted to be shown and reminded who he really belonged too. He wanted to be punished, have his little hole completely ruined. The thought of it alone made his cock twitch in his pants. He started thinking about what he could do that would really wind Louis up. He looked at the clock, only 20 minutes until Louis was due home and an idea crept into his mind. He sat down on their shared kingsize bed, and pulled his jeans and boxers down. He got up on all fours then found the lube in the bedside draw. He covered two fingers and placed them at his entrance. He ran just one around his his hole, teasing himself and then he slowly pushed in.

He moved in and out slowly, trying to enjoy the feeling. When he was ready he slipped in the second finger with a loud moan following. He kept this up completely losing track of time and almost forgetting the point to it. He shifted his fingers faster, curling them to try hit his prostate, causing him to once again moan loudly and clearly. He didn't realise that by this point Louis was stood in the doorway palming himself through his rather tight fitted work trousers whilst he watched Harry pleasuring himself in front of him.

"Ahem" Louis decided to make his presence known from the doorway.
Harry was startled by this and shrieked as he flipped himself round ripping his fingers out of his hole in the process

"Lou.... how.... I mean... uhhh when did you get back" Harry stuttered still in shock looking around to the clock to see the time.

Shit, he completely lost track of time.

This was the aim all along, but he'd got so lost in pleasuring himself that he'd forgotten all about said aim and forgotten about Louis coming back. Harry couldn't deny that there was now a string of excitement forming when he saw how dark Louis' eyes were.

"Long enough to know that you've been very bad Harry. Did you think I wouldn't find out? Think you could just get yourself off before I came home huh? How silly of you" Louis replied leaning his head back against the frame with a sigh.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you now don't you. That's one of our biggest rules Harry. No touching without me here. Why do you insist on misbehaving?" Louis continued. Harry looked at him with a glint of mischief knowing his plan had worked and he would now be getting what he wanted.

Louis walked into the room kicking the door shut behind him. He loosened his tie a bit with a sigh. He pointed to the floor before speaking

"Come here"

"Actually I think I'm just going to take a nap babe." Harry replied whilst he lay down, knowing this would wind Louis up a little bit more

After a few seconds of deafening silence, Louis spoke again.

"Wow, someone really is pushing all the buttons today. Answer me this Harry, are looking to be punished. Is that what you want? Because right now, that's all I want to do to you"

Harry kept his eyes fixed upon the ceiling, he knew if he looked at Louis, he'd crack and submit but he wasn't sure he could hold off much longer. A few moments passed before he spoke.