V- My baby

ROSE'S POV

6am on the clock. Never been a big sleeper but i'd love too sleep a little bit more.

Turning on the side. Turning the pillow. Turning on the other side. Nothing to do.

Going on my phone, insta, Snap etc. I am bored like really bored so i decided to took a shower. Well actually i forgot i don't have hot water yet.

I'm not lying i've checked by the window if there was any light on the house next to me, but not any type of life there.

Well it's 7am so it seems pretty normal.

As a good caffeine addict i already set my coffee machine. Actually the first thing i've done in this house. So i decided to take a cup of coffee and unpack my boxes.

So much memories rather good or not. Like this family photo. It's been a few years since my family was together... My parents wait for my brother and i to leave the house to divorce. And i lost contact with my dad. Don't even remember why or when. He's like a stranger to me. And i didn't stop living my life for him.

Actually don't like this picture. So i putted in a drawer. And now an empty frame is hanging on the wall. Fun.

I've finished everything. We say thank you ADHD.

8:30am ok really need to take a shower before work.

Morning Dom i'm sorry to bother
you but i don't have hot water rn
and i was wondering if i could
come ?

The guy next door :

Hi Rose !
Yes no problem come.

Well i need to find an outfit. Calculating cuz i'm gonna work, and then need to go out to take some grocery. And it's pretty sunny outside.

I'm in my dressing looking at all this clothes, well... Going to the basic black crop top and a long skirt with my Dc Martens. Comfortable, and easy to live with.

Phone, outfit, keys. And i'm leaving.

DOM'S POV

Hear knocking on the door. I opened it and saw her.

Rose: thank you so much. You save my life again.

And lean toward me to hug as the "hello". I smile and hug her back.

Dom: so you go upstair and it's the 2nd door on your right.

She run upstairs, but went down asap.

Rose: oh Dom if you see anything like a black car with a man scream my name.

Dom: alright.

What? Anyway. Not to sound like a psycho but she smells good. Who smells good in the morning ? That's sounds like a psycho.

I went taking my guitar in my room when i accidently heard her singing "Die for the hype". For respect i was quick so only heard a few notes and those weren't that bad.

I'm downstairs playing guitar when i saw this black car parking in front of Rose's house.

Before i did any move i heard.