Two

Familiar.

When she first saw this boy enter the ramen bar. There was something about him that made her feel like maybe she had seen him somewhere before. Maybe it was that fact she could have seen him walk past the busy streets of Konoha. It didn't matter to her, she still gave a welcoming smile. "Welcome to Ichiraku's ramen shop, what would you like to start today?"

The boy played with his thumb like he was too nervous to answer. "Are you the girl that my dad found?" Yukimi's body tensed up, she slowly look over the boy and started to notice a resemblance. He had the same silver hair as the man who saved her.
She nodded her head. The boy smiled and looked at her warmly. "I'm so glad you are okay. Dad and I were training when we heard a big thud hit the ground. I thought you were a goner because there was so much blood but you look fine now."

A weak smile spread across Yukimi's face, "What is your name little one?"

"Kakashi. I'm supposed to meet my father soon. He is coming back from an ANBU mission with his team." Kakashi clapped his hands together. "So I guess I'll have miso ramen with an extra egg pls." Yukimi's nodded her head and started prepping the food before him. Kakashi pulled himself onto his sit and looks over the girls' handy work. "Can you make it two? I should order my father one as well since he will be here any minute."

"You must be about six years old. You already started training with your father?" Yukimi paused as she watched a big smile form on his face.

"My father said that I'm a prodigy. I had accidentally learned a genin level jutsu and he said I'm very promising if I start working hard now." Kakashi plopped himself in the chair. "That day my father saved you, it was my first day of training with him. He is such a badass. Even the Hokage thinks he is the best."

"You must be very proud, um-"

"Kakashi." The boy beamed happily.

"Yes, sorry. Kakashi, I'm not very good with names. It's difficult for me sometimes." Yukimi placed two bowls in front of him. "There you go. I'm assuming your father will pay once he gets here." Kakashi nodded his head as he slurped down the ramen.

Time slowly began to pass what was five minutes turned into ten then hours. Yukimi shuffled around her feet before looking at the bit worried boy. "Are you sure your father is on the way? It's been about an hour."

"Yeah. My father is never late on coming back to the village." Kakashi was hesitant with his answer and he too began messing with the ends of his scarf. "I should maybe go check on the Hokages tower. He may have forgotten to meet me here. I'll be back with him in a minute." Kakashi jumped off the chair and began jogging towards the Hokage tower before Yukimi could give him a response.

Although little to her knowledge that was going to be the last time she would have a conversation with a bubbly little Kakashi. It was the only time she would see him with a genuine smile.