|Chapter 1|

My name is Ava, I don't know my last name, I think I'm around the age of 11, I'm also an orphan living in London England. I love animals, I want to have a pet, but the orphanage won't allow it.

          Recently my school has been talking about an evacuation, apparently all kids school age will be evacuated. After we finished school I walked back to the orphanage, and gathered my stuff because our teachers told us to meet at the school house around 5 am.

                       (The next day)

              The workers woke all of the kids up early so we could go to our school and get on the train. Apparently we were going to a village named Kent. I arrived at school a little earlier than Maggie, my best friend, we always sat with each other. We were both pretty scared to leave the only home we had ever known, but I was excited at the same time. Soon we left the school house and, walked to the train station.

                         (On the train)

          Maggie and I were sitting with each other looking out the big window near our seats. We had been on the train a while now, and we were almost out of London. I looked over to Maggie and we started up a conversation, after that I looked over to the window yet agian and saw grass for miles on end.

_________________________________________  AN
      Hello this will also get slow updates I don't have a good schedule at all lol

Word count (254)