|Chapter 4|

A/N sorry it took a while, in wiring this at 6pm it will probably suck lol 😆  let's see how this goes.
_______________________________________
      As Maggie and I were playing with the neighbor kids, I looked over my shoulder as I had heard something that sounded like a horse's hooves clapping against the ground, but at a faster pace than what I usually heard.

      I saw a young girl on top of a black horse, she looked to be about our age, later I would find that she was my age 13, and that soon we would become closer than Maggie and I would ever become, but let's leave that to the future ((and what stupid things my Strange mind comes up with)).    
_______________________________________
   Time skip brought to you by me being lazy.
_______________________________________
Maggie and I ran inside for supper ((dinner for you simple minded folk(I'm kidding don't Hate me please))), as we walked into the kitchen we saw that we were having something Isabelle called steak, I never had that, Maggie apparently had, had steak before as she was practically jumping up and down out of excitement. Maggie then turned to me and said "Your going to love this!! I just know it!" She was now in fact jumping up and down, Isabelle just laughed it off and we ate.
_______________________________________
Another timeskip don't you love it.
😌💅
_______________________________________

  Anddddddd I've lost the whole storyline, haha bye bye 👋
243 words.