𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

He took a deep breath, and walked forward. She heard something behind her and she snapped her head around. She threw a punch, and her fist being caught.

"Who're y—. .Doomy?"

——————

——————

"You. . I cant believe you!!" She used her other fist to try and hit him. His instinct was to flip her.
So he did.
He flipped his friend over, and she landed on her back.

She sprang back up to her feet. "Oh- I've been wanting to punch your face for a century!!" Appearance wise, she looked just fine. But what was black markings that looked like tears came from her eyes. but other than that, nothing changed a bit. Heart pigtails, pink skirt, white top. . Still as perfect as he remembered her.

She started to throw punches repeatedly, and he counter attacked with his own. "Just stay still, so I can rip you apart!!" She grabbed his arms, and pinned him to the stone, spiky wall behind him. She started to pull on his arms.

He used his legs to kick her off, but she didn't let go of his arms. Oh god, what can he do!?. .Aha! He had it! He activated his arm blade. It broke through her form. Thus, her form disappearing. She poofed. This left her gem.

He stared at it. Just seeing the pink glisten in the sunlight. He sighed and knelt down, picking it up gently. His comrades would most likely be dead. But. . .Who said he couldn't visit their universes to mourn?

He opened a portal and stepped through. The village was still up and running. How!? He started to look around at least for a spot that Isabelle would have been buried.

Instead, he found three puppies. One was black, another was a bright cream color, and the other was a half and half of those colors. His head tilted in confusion.

"Kids! There you are!! You forgot your fishing po-. .Doom!?" A voice called from behind the three pups. The Slayer looked up to see his old friend. Isabelle.

"Doom! You're alive!" She hugged his leg. He picked her up and did what they used to do. Just like he used to do with Spinel. .He put Isabelle on his shoulder. She giggled. "It's so good to see you!"

She said, giving his helmet a pat. "Kiddos! This is your Uncle Doomy I was telling you about!" The little pups said "Hello!" In unison. Wait- Uncle!? No way in hell she was one, still alive. Two, HOW MUCH DID HE MISS?!

The Slayer waved back. A girl with back hair, and a plague doctor mask walked over. "Oh! You're still alive!? H-Hey! Remember me?" She held out her hand for Doom to shake it. He knelt down and happily did so.

"I'm Beth! I-Isabelle's Wife, in other words!" She giggled. He looked over to Isabelle, who hopped off of his shoulder. "Mhm!"

The Slayer used sign language to ask: "How are you still alive?"
"Oh! It's easy! It's like Asgardians! They have a different life span than the average person!" Isabelle calmly explained, picking up the black puppy who was chewing the cream puppies ear.

He nodded. This wasn't the weirdest thing he's heard. Beth looked over to Dooms hand. "Oh! Is that a treasure from the beach?" She asked. Doom looked down to the pinkish, ruby heart in his hand.

Isabelle gasped. "Spinel!! That's Spinel! What happened?" She asked, motioning if she could hold it. The Slayer gave it to her and knelt back down. He wanted to make sure she wouldn't get fractured.

The Slayer used sign language:
"She wanted my head, so I had no choice but to poof her."
"Oh! I-I see. ." She looked down at the gem. "Maybe. . .Maybe we should give her some time to cool off!" Isabelle suggested. She held a child in one hand, and Spinels gem in the other.

At this point, Doom had to agree. He sighed, and nodded in thanks. He took her gem back when Isabelle offered it back and he stood. He was going to go back to wondering.

"Wait!" Isabelle called. "What if. .What if you could stay with us?" He turned back around, as the sign of: "Go on."

"It's a calm place for her to wake up in! I-If that's how poofing works. .Either way, it's a place where she can be comfortable and calm! And some place where you can be calm too!"

She smiled. The Slayer thought for a few moments, before making his decision. He'd stay.