2~Tik Tok

Kairi was scrolling through tik tok, and found an audio he liked, so he set up his phone took his shirt off, and did a dance to the audio, then uploaded it on tik tok. He seen the likes and comments roll in, and he said "well same shit different day" rolled his eyes, and was about to put his phone down to go to sleep. Until he seen a comment that caught his eye.

MattiaPolibio: damn daddy likes😍🤤 daddy chill, or ima come over there.😉

Kairi: damn right im daddy now fuck off go to bed loser.🖕🏼

He put his phone down, and went to bed. On the other hand, Mattia had a boner that wasnt going down, so he jacked off thinking about Kairi, then went straight to bed.

Alejandro woke up holding Alvaro, and Al's ass was pressed up against his crotch, he realized he had a boner, so he tried to get up, but woke up Alvaro in the process. Alvaro felt Ale's hands around his waist, and felt his dick pressing against his ass, so he moved his ass against it, earning a moan, and growl from Ale. Alvaro caught Ale off guard, by pinning him down, sitting on his lap, and grinding his ass against Alejandro's dick. Ale was suprised, and moaned loudly, but quickly pinned Al to the bed with his arms pinned above his head, and Al moaned loud, and was trying to grind his ass against Ale.

Ale: *growl, and moan* fuuuck puppy, stop it or im going to fuck you til you cant want, right the fuck now.

Al: obviously thats what i want papi, do it, or are you too scared that your dick is too small *smirk, and a chuckle*

Ale: i will completely wreck your shit rn you little slut dont tempt me!

Al groans feeling precum leak from his dick
Al: then do it loser.

Ale: you're gonna regret that.
He lets go of his hands, takes off both their clothes whips his hard cock out.
Suck now!

Al obliges shoving all 8 inches down his throat, sucking hard, feelimg pre cum drizzle down his throat, he stops.

Al: fuck me papi.

Ale: okay puppy, you ready.
Ale shoves his cock in Alvaro without warning earning a loud groan, and whimper from Al. Alejandro fucks him sensless, pounding in Alvaro's tight hole with all his strength, and speed, a couple seconds Al cums all over his stomach and chest.

Ale: you already came puppy? Im not done yet.
He throws Al on his stomach fucking him hard for 5 minutes, he's reached his climax and is about to cum. Ale pulls out and grabs Al's head fucking his face til he cums down his throat, and Al's cums again.

Ale: fuck puppy that was great wanna shower with me?

Al: i cant walk papi, you fucked me too good, lets shower later, lets just watch a movie, okay?🥺

Ale: okay puppy, come here come cuddle with papi we'll watch watever you want.
They cuddled watched a movie, halfway through it they both fell asleep, in eachothers arms.

Roshaun, and Robert say down to eat breakfast, they ordered in some eggs bacon, hashbrowns, toast, and coffee. Robert got a medium coffee 2 cream, and 4 sugars, Roshaun got a large coffee 2 cream, and 2 sugars, they start eating, and Roshaun breaks the silence.
Ros: so uhh you actually like me Rob?

R: of course, i noticed my feelings like 5 months ago, but havent said anything, because i didnt think you felt the same.

Ros: well i do, so baby, do you want to be my boyfriend?

R: of course i do babe.

Ros: good now go shower ill clean the dishes, and wait for you, we're going to the mall.