Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

"Ugh finally out of this hellhole and its brainless losers" Chloe said

I laughed at her. 

I mean she isn't wrong, this place is definitely a hellhole.

 But I still have many memories here and I feel like I shouldn't hate those place. 

BUT I definitely don't want to come back here and everyone I know is literally running on the same brain cell.

"Chloe, it's rude to say that to people!" I whisper yelled

"Mari-bug tell me I'm wrong and I will stop"

I opened my mouth but then stop. Then I thought about Lila and her sheep squad. My mouth automatically began to frown.

Chloe noticed and I'm pretty sure she was trying to avoid the topic. 

"Anyways Mari bug what are you excited to do when we get to Gotham City, the criminal City or whatever you want to call it I mean calling it GOTHAM City, ridiculous utterly ridiculous."

I laugh thinking Chloe and her childish ways still haven't stopped saying that when she used to bully me she's just still say that. 

" I don't actually know I might go shopping for fabric since you know we're going to live in a giant mansion and this won't make them MDC Originals to wear better inspired by the Vigilantes and villains of Gotham City."

Chloe looks at me with complete boredom.

 "Of course Mari-bug would be the only one doing something this boring. I am going to go on video chat with Kagami. Anyways, could I wear the MDC original? I wanna show off the fact that I'm rich."

Kagami doesn't believe Lila but she can't go against her either because Adrian's father didn't go against her nor did Kagami's mother and Kagami can't go against her mother's orders.

 But she still talks to us sometimes because she is my friend. 

Kagami broke up with Adrian because he was believing a liar over his own best friend.

I stopped liking Adrian the minute he told me to take the "high road" and just let Lila continue her lies.

 They might not be hurting anyone physically but they definitely do to hurt me mentally.

I giggle at Chloe.

 "Chloe you are my best friend and you can wear MDC originals whenever you want to"

Chloe with a serious face says 

"You do know that I'm going to pay right."

How can Chloe even think that.

"You crazy you're my best friend so obviously not going to make you pay for the dresses. you can put it in the original MDC for free whether you like it or not."

Chloe looks at me and says " You need the money, you're going to a new place and you're going to be broke, ridiculous, utterly ridiculous."

I look at Chloe with a smirk and reply back.

 " I've made millions of dollars from commissions for billions of people that are rich. I'm practically rolling around in money and since I am Jagged honorary niece I'm practically living in a house made of money. Plus since I am Jagged full time designer and practically making stuff for him every single day so I get paid every single day. Even when I don't want to be paid."

 Although that last part I muttered to myself.

Just when Chloe is about to say something back we hear from the speaker: "Please fasten your seatbelts, we're going to be landing in Gotham City in 5 minutes thank you."

" Oh well time to fasten your seatbelt Mari-bug" Chloe says

I fastened my seatbelt and got ready to land in Gotham City.

 There's another reason I came to Gotham City and Chloe knows that. 

We're trying to contact Gotham's vigilantes. 

Every time we call me the Justice League Green Lantern picks up the phone and laughed at us. 

He calls himself a vigilante. Wow.

 One time he even laughed at us and said stop pranking us Paris doesn't have hero's

Chloe turns and says to me " let's hope we do Patrol tomorrow night the vigilantes see us and try to talk to us, or you know I could just follow them whichever works for you Mari-bug"

When we're about to get off the plane I turn around to see where my friends are.

 I see Alex and Kim fighting like always, Max on his phone probably doing something techy.

 Luka probably listening to music and Chloe judging by airplane. 

Maybe Gotham won't be so bad with my friends I think. 

But I didn't know that my life it's about to get crazy. 

And not just that everyday hero kind of stuff crazy my civilian life is about to change in the 3 days.