Chapter 8

Me and Nat look at each other. I hang up the phone and put it down.

"My suit is at the compound I'll meet you there." Nat says. "Go grab Peter and tell him to change."

She runs out of my room and jumps into her car. I watch her speed off before getting out my suit. I grab my bracelet from my drawer and go into my bathroom. I take of my clothes and put them in my hamper. I put the bracelet on and press the button on top. Black fabric starts to roll out. When it finished it clicks and my suit is ready.

This is what your suit looks like

Emma Frost suit from Google

I walk out of my bathroom and into Peters room.

"Hey kid we've got a mission. Suit up let's go." I say.

"Fine." He says. "MJ I have to go you can go home if you want to."

"Ok." She says. "Thanks for having me over."

She gets up and walks out of the house: "What are you waiting for?" I ask. "Suit up."

"Right." He says and grabs it from his closet.

A few minutes later he walks out of his room with his suit on.

"Get in the car." I say.

We run out the door and into the car. I turn it on and speed off towards the compound. When we get there everyone is waiting outside.

"Good to see you doll." Bucky says kissing my cheek.

"Good to see you too." I say.

I smile and Nat and she smiles back.

"Ok so we got a message that there is a new robot trying to take over Rome." Tony says. "All we have to do is fight it like we did Ultron in Sokovia. But let's try not to kill thousands of people and drop an entire city on the rest of the country. Let's go."

Three helicopters drop down from the sky.

"Ok Steve, Thor, Clint, and Bruce, your with me. I want Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, and Y/n in one and Nat, Peter, and Sam in another." Tony orders.

We climb into the helicopters.

"Bye daddy!" Morgan yells from the ground as we lift into the air.

"Bye Morgan!" He yells back giving her a kissy face.

Morgan laughs and waves bye. We take off and soon are speeding above the trees.

"We've got to get there fast." Tony yells. "No eight hours we are going to speed there. Three hours max. Let's go."

Three hours later we are flying above Rome. Right it the center are a bunch of civilians.

"Ok guys so this big ass robot monster escaped and they can't find him. He hasn't done any damage yet but we want to make sure he can't do any. So we have to stop him. Everyone grab a parachute and jump.