Bandages

(Still Jungkook's POV)

I manage to get up a couple minutes later and grab the bag I dropped with the bandages for Yujin. Although we're feeling the same pain, mine a little less, mine is internal, while she's bleeding everywhere. My pain is slowly fading, as it's temporary, but Yujin is still suffering.

Since I have shoes on, I carefully walk over the glass and gently pick up my limp soulmate bridal style and carefully put her on her sofa. It seems she doesn't have the strength to fight back.

I crouch down in front of her and gently brush some hair out of her face, but she shakes her head, which makes her hair fall back in front.

"Yujin" I whisper softly.

"Don't look at me right now..." she whispers back.

The air in the apartment is fragile, so I'm not willing to do anything rash, like I normally do.

Has she been dealing with this all this time?

Where are her parents?

Why didn't she have any resistance like she normally does?

I grab her chin and force her to look up at me, seeing her bloodshot eyes and trembling lips. I scowl.

How could someone do this to her?

I grab the hair tie from her wrist and lean forward to tie her hair, her face near my chest and my body in between her legs. She slightly winces in pain with the cut on her head and curses under her breath. I mutter an apology.

I stand up to grab some rubbing alcohol and cotton pads to clean her wounds, and prepare the bandages I bought.

☾*✲⋆

"How'd you know I needed bandages?" She murmurs.

"I heard you"

"But I didn't send anything..."

"I still heard it"

We're quiet for a minute before she continues asking questions.

"How did you get here? Did you take a cab? Because I can pay you ba-"

"I walked, so don't worry about anything"

"Walked?"

"I actually live close by..."

She just goes quiet again as I look at her, "I'm cleaning your cuts, tell me if it hurts"

I start with her legs. Her knees and feet are all cut up and bleeding profusely, so I put the cotton pad with alcohol on it and she hisses in pain.

"Endure it Yujin" I say calmly.

☾*✲⋆

It goes on like this for a while and I reach her stomach, "Lift up your shirt"

She blushes furiously and shakes her head immediately, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Ok, as long as you're comfortable" I hold back my smile at her red cheeks.

"Thanks Jungkook... you can uh-leave now" She says.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Leave you here like this? Hell no"

☾*✲⋆

I pick her up bridal style again and we avoid eye contact as I bring her to her room and set her down on the bed.

I shift from foot to foot, "I'm sleeping on the couch, call me if you need me"

She nods in response and thanks me again.

I look up at the ceiling pondering the entire situation. My heart has gone soft to Yujin. I want to protect her, even if she doesn't want it.

After around 10 minutes, she starts to act like a child.

"Jungkookkkkkkk"

I come over and stare at her, holding in my laugh. I had given her a lot of pain medication...

☾*✲⋆

"I'm here, do you need something?"

She pouts adorably and looks at me with big eyes, "It still hurts..."

"I can't give you any more medicine"

She looks around and then grabs my hand, pulling me onto her bed, right next to her.

She interlocks our hands and sighs contently, "That's better"

What should I do-?

She'll kill me when she wakes up. But she's warm too. I don't get opportunities to touch her and our bond isn't even complete.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel her cold hands pulling my shirt up and eventually, over my head as I lay there, frozen. I'm shirtless in a bed with Yujin-

She traces her fingers over my abs and hugs my waist, smiling. Her breath immediately goes steady, meaning she's sleeping, while my heart is running marathons.

☾*✲⋆

w.c »———► 669

Love you guys! We're at 130 readers!!!!! AHHHHHH

( •ө• ) ♡

-bree