1.

you got home to see the frustration on the alchemist's face sitting at the dining room table.

you knew what was going to happen. but for some reason, you acted like it was a regular day.

"I checked your emails. would you care to guess what I saw?"

you froze out of fear. not knowing what to say, you stayed quiet and shrugged your shoulders.

pissed, albedo stood up, pushing the chair away from him. he towered over you like an ant.

at this point, you were shaking. sweating bullets and clammy hands.

surprisingly, the blond cupped your face and rubbed his thumb on your cheek.

that didn't last for long.

"go upstairs. if you say a word, the punishment will get worse," he said softly into your ear.

not wanting to get into more trouble, you followed his steps. you sat next to the desk in both of your rooms. he quickly arrived at where you were.

"strip"

shakingly, you did it quickly.

"don't make it sensual. you're not all that. you're a whore and I'm gonna treat you like one."

as soon as you were done, you stood there waiting for his next step.

"aw look at you. obeying like a little puppy. my cute little slut. how come you weren't like this when I was helping you with your studies? oh! it's because you don't want to do anything for yourself."

"but-" you started but you were quickly shot down.

"shut up. go into the closet and get the red and brown box. if you look inside, you'll have hell to pay." you quickly walked over to the cabinet: embarrassed but excited for what was yet to come. As soon as you gave the light cube to the man standing in front of you, he told you to lay down in the bed.

"Luckily we're going out! But we're gonna have some conditions."

•••

Thirty minutes passed by and you're at the shopping mall. But since it was a Friday, it was filled with children shopping with their parents, friends, others on dates, and people just simply walking around.

"Albedo? Where are we going first?" you questioned as you looked up at him as you walked

"Let's go to your favorite clothing store. You most definitely deserve it."

As you were looking at the tops on the rack, you felt a slight vibrate in your pants. You quickly remembered the conversation you had with albedo before you left.

"You're going to put this in and you won't take it out until I say so. Try to shift it, I will turn it up higher," he explained as he was holding up a grey remote and a small pink toy in front of you.

"But we're going in public so don't make a fool of yourself. Be a good whore and do what I say. You don't want to make me mad right?" he said as he brushed your hair out of your face.

You soon snapped back into reality and tried to get his attention. You saw him with a smirk as he fidgeted with the small remote in his left hand. Not trying to make a scene, you took the clothes you had in your hand and walked to Albedo.

"How long is this going to go on?" you whispered in his ear holding your breath. "Only until you've learned your lesson. I'm doing this for you. If you don't want my help then we'll go home and I'll teach you something there."

You slowly sat up and squeezed your legs together trying to suppress the sweet sensation against your walls.

As soon as you left the store, the pleasure soon stopped. You didn't want to make a big deal about it in the hope that Albedo did it on accident.

You soon realized that it was for a reason. Good? Bad? Who can tell?

As soon as you were ordering in the food court, the vibrator was turned on even higher. You stopped what you are doing so you can use the energy from trying not to moan out loud.

"What will be the drink for you?"

"Sprite and coke, please," you mumbled.

"I'm sorry but can you speak up a little bit? It's very busy here?" she asked with a smile.

Covering your mouth you blurted "Just a Sprite and- ngh a come, please!"

You turned around to see the blond getting his card. "Thank you that will be all. Have a good day."

•••

"Strip for me once more, " The alchemist said in a stern tone.

You quickly did as he said for you're own sake. The whole time at the mall, you kept your legs shut and your mouth the same way.

"Aw look at you, " he said as he rubbed your clit. "You're so wet for me. Do you think you've learned your lesson walking around like this? So drenched. Imagine if someone were to come up to you and saw what a slut you are."

"Albe- albedo pleas-"

"You speak when spoken to. I can't believe I'm dating a dumbass like you. Do you know how fucking embarrassing seeing that email today?"

You try hiding your face in embarrassment but Albedo pulled it away.

"I'm going- albedo- I'm going to cum." you said breathlessly. As soon as he said that he let go of your sopping cunt and walked to get another box

Another one? You thought trying to predict what could be in it.

"Get on your knees on the bed."

Before you could process everything, your wrists were tied to your ankles. Albedo takes a purple wand and sets it on your wet cunt. As he turned it on, you wanted to break free from the restraints. Not knowing what to do, you cried in pain and pleasure.

"Can you be quiet for one minute? I usually like your moans but it's getting annoying. If you dare come when I tell you not to, you'll have to owe me an orgasm."

As he stood up, he rummaged through your bag to find your textbook. "For every question you get right, I'll turn the vibrator to any setting you want. But if you get one wrong, I'll turn it higher."

You quickly agreed while trying not to pass out from all the overestimation from his smooth words and the air conditioning blowing against your clit.

"In biology, there are two branches that involve the study of animals and plants. Name them."

You tried to think through your scrambled brain. "I don't have all fucking day. You either get it right or wrong."

"Ngh~ I think Botany and zoology mhm~" you moaned out. Tears brimmed your eyes as you tried not to make a mess of the sheets under you.

"I knew you could get it."

Time went passed and Albedo shut the book.

"You can finally come. But on one condition: you come and you stay in this position for the rest of the night or you don't come and I'll prep a bath for us so we can go to sleep."

You're practically drooling all over the place. Mascara ruined by your salty tears. Your body glistening with all kinds of liquids. Still, on the edge, you yelled out.

"Please just let me come I'm sorry but please!"

"Desperate whore. I love seeing you like this. All tied up and wanting to be released. Fine, I'll let you come. But when you are, i'm going to tell you something."
You started shaking and crying from the pleasure to the point you almost saw stars.

"You never actually flunked anything. This was just for fun. But since you chose to come, I'll leave you hear for the rest if the night. I'll be at a frien's house until I come back. Don't worry. You can come anytime but I won't be back for a while."

As he left the room, all you heard was the
buzzing of the vibrator under you.