Info ٩(˘◡˘)۶

After naruto died he's soul got transferred into another body as second chance but the demension he got reincarnated is the same yet different at the same time....

The massacre happen sorry sasuke...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sorry sakura and hinata but your gonna have to be a male (¬‿¬) there position in this world is kinda different sakura likes naruko unlike in another demension where naruto like sakura but sakura doesnt act like naruto and challenge sasuke becuz sakura know he wouldnt stand a chance againts the great uchiha and he doesnt want to naruko hate him since naruko is a bigger simp THAN SAKURA in the canon while hinata is still a cute stalker..

                                                           Info about the old naruko

Naruko is one of the fangirl and act like sakura and has avarage grades.. unlike naruto who is a dumb genius ;-; she wears revealing clothes to empress her sASUke kUN and it doesnt work it only annoyed him and naruko is a spoiled brat in here becuz minato dont know how to desipline his only child and spoiled her since kushina is dead sorry kushina ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shes arrogant like sasuke and she doesnt train she only brain she sucks at controling chakra too since she has big chakra and doesnt hardwork since her father of the 4th hokage and always get praise for being genius even tho shes avarage so she got a big ego and shes a jerk and threathen who get close to sasuke..... nvm guys shes worst than sakura ☜(˚▽˚)☞

minato retired from being hokage since no one can take care of her little girl but he still have power so the current hokage is Hiruzen Sarutobi like in the canon...

Some love interest are illegal which dont fcking care U-U plz respect my likes almost all of main character in the naruto are love interest which so unrealistic right? yeah ik so no need to tell U_U

if you want love add more interest plz just comment 

Naruto is gonna get to 12 years old we are gonna start there because thats the time where the juicy parts and teas starts (✿'‿')

oh yeah as i said she was only smart and use her brain but her physcal isnt that great since she does diet too like sakura because wanna empress sasuke which doesnt care and her rival at the same time friend is ino she dint break their friendship just bec of a boy so their routine which they do is like sakura and ino who is gonna seat beside sasuke....

and to add more tea ill prob make her a bit op but not much op when naruto takes over her body and sorry if sometimes naruko or naruto dont act like the canon since sometimes i get too much excited that i forgot im writing a fanfic that doesnt got to do with me...

ok moving on...

as i said sakura and hinata will be boys and the others are the same the plot will be the same in the naruto canon yet different becuz that will be too boring since you all know things....

and i will only update on i guess i dont have schel since i keep online class not gonna hide it              (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°) so guys enjoy!