Continue chap 11...

PS : im sorry but im not really good at making a romantic scenes... and im sorry for making iruka,neiji,hinata too much time screen and sorry but were probably only on episode 1 of the naruto... -.- and i really like EYES and ill probably make up a new type teknik not only getting close etch something like that since i over use it....

PS : this wont be a yandere thingy but kinda at the same time since ill probably make them think like a yandere but wont kill etch something like that lets just say they have it under control....

PS : im sorry but i wont make naruko get flustered easily and she/he is really gonna be oblivious etch sorry but no offence but mc getting flustered easily is really annoying.. in my opnion... well there is a mc who easily get flustered is really cute but there are others who is really annoying...oh by the way i dont like girls who dont fight back too.. its really annoying for sorry..i really hate when they wont fight back like in example i watched an anime where the mc keep getting harrassed and she wont slap the person who keep doing that and theres one time she just let em do things to her like BRUH well sometimes there resist but like BRUH when they resist there hands were like uhhh get caught right..? then WHY WONT THE MC KICK EM IN THE BALLS LIKE OR SOMETHING IF YOU CANT YOU THE HANDS LIKE WHAT KIND F EXCUSE IS THAT THATS WHY WE HAVE A FEET TO KICK SOME BALLS and sometimes where the mc keep getting in trouble and keep waiting for there PrINCE ChArMiNg to arrive which is really annoying sorry for people who like those i wont do that like bruh...

example mc that are cute when they get flustered easily : 

if you dont agree were cant be friends.. owo and ps deku is not overrated like tf HAVE YOU SEEN THE MANGA LIKE BRUH AND LOOK DUDE HOW CAN SOMEONE CUTE AND HAWT AT THE SAME TIME OVERRATED AND SAYING THAT WE ALL GET BULLIED like bro deku bullying is worse dude look he has no friends even the teacher sucks JUST BEC HE HAVE NO QUIRK IM NOT SAYING HE HAS A WORST BACK STORY BUT STILL while we guys have a friend or 2 and dont get bully that much and hes stuff even get burnED STUFF THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO HIM HIS NOTES DONT REMEMBER?! and how would you feel if your idol just reject you YOUR IDOL THE ONE WHO YOU LOOK UP TO YOU ALL YOUR LIFE AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF PEOPLE JUST LAUGH AT YOUR DREAM DO YOU WHAT IS IT FEEL FOR SOMEONE YOU LOOK UP TO ALL YOUR LIFE TELLS YOU DIE... you dont know how it feels since like all you deku haters is like HES SUCH A CRY BABY WE ALL GET BULLY LIKE TF 

PS : dont hate on bakugo he such a good character developement...  i just hate when people hate on deku -.- OK LETZ STOP HOW DID WE GET INTO NARUTO TO MHA

neiji pov :

as i called out for hinata sama at first he dint ignore me but when someone tapped his shoulder he ignore me and this kinda made me angry for interrupting me... but i heard a famillar voice and turn turn around to see who is it it was naruko....