15-7-4: Rensselear Engineers (8-4-2 ECAC Hockey)

After a very successful road trip, the Colgate Raiders return to Hamilton to welcome in the capital region, Union and RPI  to Hamilton this weekend. With 18:12 left in the first period, Henry Marshall scored to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 16:45 left in the first period, Matt Verboon scored to make it 2-0 Raiders. With 8:19 left in the first period, Ben Sharf scored to make it 3-0 Colgate. Carter Gylander and Linden Marshall matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, 3-0 Hamiltonians heading to the second period. With 19:22 left in the second period, Jared Cockrell scored to make it 4-0 Colgate. With 9:58 left in the second period, Paul McAvoy scored to make it 5-0 Raiders. Engineers coach Dave Smith pulled Linden Marshall out of the net and so, Chase Perry filled in for the rest of the game. With 1:41 left in the second period, John Snodgrass scored to make it 6-0 Raiders. Gylander and Perry matched zeros for the remainder of the period so, a whopping 6-0 lead for Colgate heading to the second intermission dressing room. With 8:11 left in the third period, Donovan Ott scored to make it 6-1 Colgate. With 40 seconds left in the third period, Jacob Hayhurst scored to make it 6-2 Raiders! Carter Gylander hung on to the 6-2 Colgate lead to seal the win for the Raiders by a score of 6-2! Colgate improved to 16-7-4 on the season and 9-4-2 in ECAC Hockey play!