five.

Kayvon Anthony Hendricks(Kay / Kash)Chicago, Illinois📍 da trap

(Kay / Kash)
Chicago, Illinois
📍 da trap.

"Can you focus on the mission nigga, worried about a bitch we finna murk anyways." Cosmo said to me.

I sucked my teeth. "Man I know, but I was starting to fuck with shordy for real. That shit fucked up."

Not gonna lie, I was pissed when dude texted me off her phone on some weird type timing.

"You wasn't even fucking with her at first when I showed you her ass." Cosmo said, rolling up.

Cosmo & his father have their own gang in Springfield Illinois which is considered the opposition to Sai & her family. They've been at it for years & Milo, Cosmo's dad, wanted to finally own Illinois as his own but Sai's family owns too much. They're trying to tear it all down.

I was down with the whole set-up plan at first, getting a bitch to fuck on to help my brother, but when I saw her in person it's like I was instantly attracted to her & didnt wanna go through with the plan anymore. It's too late now.

I know. I know. Wrong as fuck.

He's been tracking her down for a minute. Our nigga Polo is cool with them, so we be getting information from him.

"I know man, but still." I said, playing with my curls.

"So you backing out nigga? You know I can take you out for that shit & over a bitch? tighten up Kash for real. I'd hate to kill my brother but you know my dad doesn't play & you already signed down." Cosmo said, taking a hit from his blunt.

He's right, Cosmo is my bestfriend & Ion even know Sai for real. It all just feels wrong but whatever fuck it. I cant back down now.

right?

"Yea you right gang, but aye i'm finna slide i'll catch you later."

We dapped eachother up & I left out.

I entered my car & sat down for a min, thinking about something.

I picked up my phone & went to Sai's instagram.

"Ahh, here we go."

I found Sai's, cousin page & texted her.

prettygirl.lana
followed by saidollasign, cuttapolo, &
others.