II

Word Count: 1452

TW: None

----------------------------------------------

You made eye contact. Surprisingly, not the awkward kind of eye contact like the ones where you look at someone you didn't mean to. No. This was different. It's the kind of eye contact that you were strangely comfortable with and that lasts. The kind that if you broke it, only then would it be awkward.

"Shuichi?" The girl in pink got his attention and he hastily broke away.

Damn it, blondie. You made it awkward.

"S-Sorry, Kaede." He mumbled.

"Lemme touch your body a little!" Kokichi called out to Keebo. "I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!"

The blonde girl whipped her head around in surprise. "A-A robot?"

"What?? Are you another robophobe?" Keebo asked her. "If you make any robophobic remarks, I've got a recording function and I'll be seeing you in court!!"

You couldn't hold it in. You burst out laughing, holding onto a desk for support due to laughing to hard. "O-Oh my gosh, is that what you call someone who hates robots?? A- A robophobe HAHAHA!"

"D-Don't laugh at it! It's a real thing!"

"Are you..." The boy, who's name happened to be Shuichi, started. "Are you one of the Monokubs??"

Keebo looked really offended by that question. "Don't you dare compare me to those things! They are merely toys for someone else's entertainment! I am nothing of the sort!"

"Sorry-"

"Besides! I'm not just like any other robot. My name is K1-B0, but please address me as Keebo." He introduced himself the same way he introduced himself to Kokichi and you a few minutes prior. "I may be a robot, but I am a high school student just like you!"

"Really Keebo? You didn't tell us this!" You exclaimed and the robot boy nodded his head.

"Indeed! My creator was named Professor Idabashi, leading in the field of robotics, and built me with his own two hands. He installed in me a strong A.I. and programmed it to work like the human brain, to not know anything at birth. Professor raised me as his own and eventually enrolled me into high school! See? I'm just like everyone else!"

"If you're 'just like everyone else,'" Kokichi made air quotes and laughed. "Does this robot have a dick?"

Your hand flew to your mouth and you snorted from Kokichi's sudden, vulgar question. "Hey! That was way out of pocket-"

"'Out of pocket' my ass! Keeboy can't be the only one who gets to show off!" Kokichi put his hands on his hips, like he was about to say something actually important. 

"Okay uhm," The blonde girl said. "Go ahead."

"I'm Kokichi Ouma! The Ultimate Supreme leader!" Kokichi exclaimed and told you all his talent. 

"The Supreme leader of what?" The boy whose name seemed to be Shuichi, asked the short boy.

"I am the supreme leader of a secret evil organization with over 10,000 members!"

"I've never heard of an organization that big..." Shuichi mumbled.

I thought the same thing...

"Because it's a secret."

"W-Well what's it called?"

"It's a secret."