Chapter 1

(Narrator's line) Y/N O'Sullivan, is regarded as the country's most beautiful girl. She has a fair complexion and long dirty blonde hair.  Every male in the country dreams about her. She is the daughter of the most richest and most powerful family in the world, The Sullivans. Every boy that has ever touched her has been put to to death by her 4 brothers........

________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up in the morning and go downstairs. You see your parents discussing about something. "Good Morning Dad and Mom ". Your parents reply the same and ask you to sit with them. 

"Daughter, you have become 18 now" said your father. "You have always been going to a private school". You don't understand what your father wants to say. You keep quiet.

"Me and your Mom have been discussing about your future and have enrolled in in the most prestigious public College in the country". You become surprised and soon you have years of joy. It was always your dream to go to a public school as you have always gone to a private school.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, you wake up early and get ready and go down with your bags. Our mother was cooking breakfast. You and your family eats the breakfast and sit in the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have reached the airport. You take our bags down and take them with you in the airport.

"IF AN BOY TOUCHES YOU I WILL SLICE HIS HEAD OFF!" said our oldest brother. All of your brother's start gives you advices. You roll your eyes.

"She will miss her airplane." Said your mother which made your brothers shut up. 

You take your bags and leave for gate number 5 where your airplane was supposed to come. 

________________________________________________________________________________

You have boarded in your plane. Oh start finding your seat. You finally find your seat and start putting your stuff in the area above and sit down. You take out a magazine and start reading. The plane is about to start and the waitress starts giving instructions. You put on your headphones as already know it as your family is always travelling. Suddenly a boy comes and sits next to you. He looks at our with weird looks. "Asher, my name is Asher". 

You feel that this boy is a madman who is telling his name to strangers. 

"What am I supposed to do with it....?" You say in a rude tone.

"Rude much" the boy says slowly and looks away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                                     Chapter ended here. Stay tuned to find out what happens next