Will Byers

(this pic breaks me)

a/n yo yall. so this is basically set in season 2 when they're looking for D'Art and Will ends up getting possessed by the Mind Flayer. i won't be using the same dialogue from the show.

Title: Wake Up

Fandom: Stranger Things

Character: Will Byers

You walked around Hawkins Middle looking for the obscure animal that Dustin had found. You searched the classrooms. One by one. It was very tedious. You had to look thoroughly through every single one.

"I haven't seen it. You guys have any luck? Over," you asked on your radio.

Everyone except Will responded with a "no".

"Will?" Did you find it? Over." You asked.

No response.

"Will? Will, do you copy? Over."

The others started saying his name as well. Something was wrong.

"I'm gonna go find him. You guys keep looking for the slug. Over," you said.

"He's not a slug," Dustin complained.

"Whatever. Over an out."

You walked around the school.

"Will?"

You didn't see him. Maybe he was outside? You walked outside to the field to see him shaking with his mouth open. Your eyes widened in fear and worry. You ran to him, dropped your radio, and put your hands in his shoulders and shook them.

"Will! Will! Wake up! Come on!"

He wasn't responding. You leaned down and grabbed your radio. You needed to notify the others.

"Guys, something's wrong with Will! He's out in the field and he's, like, shaking? I don't know what's going on. Over," you said.

The others muttered in confusion and said they'd come. You shook Will's shoulder's again. Nothing.

Joyce walked up, worry all over her face as she saw the state of her son. The others walked out of the school and approached you, Will, and Joyce.

"He's been like this for a minute. I don't know what's going on. I've tried to wake him up, but it won't work. I think he's having another episode," you said. Joyce tried to shake him a little to wake him up. Nothing.

Eventually, Will snapped out of it, covered in sweat. He breathed heavily.

"Will! Will are you okay?!" You asked.

"I-I..." Will started. "It's inside me..."

"What? What do you mean? What is? The shadow?" You asked, recalling the shadow monster Will had told you about.

"Mhmm," Will let out weakly. "I-I'm scared, (Y/n)..."

"I know. I know. It'll be okay, Will. We'll figure it out," you said, embracing him, stroking his hair.

el end.

i know this was short. sorry. just a little idea. maybe i'll add more later 🤷