Day 3

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: gore, numbness, suicide⚠️

***Deku's POV***

I woke up the next day with complete numbness on both my arms. I practically tried to feel something with my arms, anything, but is no avail, nothing. "Maybe I'll be able to feel something again later on" I encouraged myself.

»•«

"Itadakaimasu!.." I said before eating my breakfast. "Slow down a bit son!.. No one's gonna try and steal your food, you know!.." I heard my mom said to me, giggling in between. "You'll never know that mom." I retorted, almost impossible to understand because of the fact that I said that with something in my mouth. "Huh?" My mom asked in confusion. I just shook my head and continued eating.

»•«

"Bye mom! Be safe!" I waved farewell to my mom who is going to her job today, leaving me at home alone, again. But I didn't mind. Atleast because I can do that without her knowing- wait. Wait a minute. What did I just- no. I won't do that. It's wrong. I only did it because it was an accident and that I didn't meant to do it. Yeah. That's just that.

»•«

"What am I doing?.." I asked myself as I hold the razor on my hand tightly and as I looked in front of the mirror.

"Just do it."

Someone spoke to me, saying that.

"No one will care anyway."

And another one. And unconsciously, I pressed the sharp edge of the razor onto my exposed skin on my arm. Suprisingly, I didn't felt anything. I felt no pain. So I did it again. And again. And again. I can see blood already and its dripping onto the bathroom floor but I didn't care. All I want is to die- well, I'm gonna die in 27 days anyway.

"So why not just die now?"

I heard someone asked me. "You're right." I answered. I took a tight hold onto the blood-covered razor and cutted my wrist deep with it. After that, I was consumed by darkness....

(‘◉⌓◉’) ミ●﹏☉ミ
Oh no! What will happen to Deku?!
Can someone guess?
Eitherway, sorry for a short chapter... (´ . .̫ . ')
The next chapter will be published later or tomorrow

💕🖤Bye Sirens🖤💕

(374 words)