love so tragic it hurts my butthole

It was a windy day. Very windy. The windiest a day had ever been. Harley Quinn hates the wind. The wind is her worst enemy. Even the tiniest amount of wind annoyed her. For example, when her Joker made his wind by farting. Yeah, point is, wind is bad. 

Harley had run away from the Joker. He broke her heart because he was gay and fucked batman every day. She couldn't take it so she just ran.

She ran across the country and ended up at a very big, blue lake. "Why won't anyone love poor little me? uwu"

"ARGHHDHFHKFKGK!" someone - or a giant monster that lived in the lake - screamed. 

"That sounded hot mhmm. I'M COMING PUDDIN' 2.0"

She dived into the water and made a huge splash. What did that splash do? It became a living being and went on to find the cure for cancer by using a mixture of cum from different animals and noodles. 

Harley swam to the bottom of the lake and saw a weird black thing swaying on the floor. She went down and tickled it until a huge burst of white stuff came out and she was covered in it. "Cool, free cocaine!"

Suddenly, the loch ness monster came out of nowhere and looked very angry. He was not a happy boy :(

"STOP TICKLING MY MUM'S DICK YOU WHITE ASS HOE LOOKING CANCER LOOKING CAN OF BEANS LOOKING BASIC ASS WHORE LOOKING PALM LEAVES LOOKING YELLOW TEXTER LOOKING BITCH!" 

The loch ness monster sucked Harley up into it's coochie. Harley was turned on. "EW IT STINKS IN HERE! I'M SORRY OK!"

Harley knew she had to get out somehow, but she was dumb. The only thing she knew how to do was ignore her trauma and fuck. FUCK! THATS IT! 

The loch ness monster felt Harley moving around in its coochie. it didn't like the feeling so it squirted her out and swam away. Harley swam up to the surface of the lake and swam to land. She touched her boobs to make sure they were still there.

She looked up only to see . . . Prince Phillip! 

"Yeah, you're dead bitch. sorry."

"fuck. but i thought the loch ness squirted me out."

Prince Phillip bitch slapped her a few times and stood back up. He put his hand on his hip and scoffed. "Girl, please! That was toxic poison cum. Anyway come with me and I'll lead you to the pole that leads to Hell. Don't worry, it actually isn't that hard to go down."

"Ok, cool! Thank you mr. turkey looking man."

So, the moral of the story is that Harley Quinn and the Loch Ness Monster aren't a good match.