e i g h t

Mayhem

That was a great way to describe it.

Walking through the luminous markets, they began to fix their personas. Bucky became stiff, looked ahead, Sam adjusted the chains hanging from his neck and Evie walked with confidence. Her heels thumped with the loud echo's of music.

After greeting a few people Zemo led them into the club, their formation like a diamond.

Weaving in and out the crowds of people, they prepared

"готов подчиниться Зимний Солдат" Zemo says towards the winter solider that stood behind him.

(Ready to comply, Winter Solider?)

All four of them approached the bar, each of the resting against the cold, emerald counter. The bartender walked towards them, his eye widening of who stood in front of him.

"Hello, gentlemen, Lady

Wasn't expecting you both, Smiling Tiger and Chava"

"Their plans changed. We have business to do with Selby."

"The usual?" he nodded towards Sam.

Sam stiffly nods, not expecting what the 'usual' would be,

"And Chava?"

"Ill just have a glass of Bourbon, thanks" She glares the entire time keeping her posture stiff and still as possible, going back to her old self wasn't easy.

He gives a weird out looked to them, he quickly grabs and glass and a bottle and pours it out in front of her. Evie gladly curls her fingers around the glass and chugs it down within seconds,  she felt alive.

The bartender returns to the stand and grabs a large snake out of a jar, Sam grimacing at the sight. Tracing a single cut down the stomach of the snake, he slowly picks out the small intestine and places it  in a shot of vodka. As it sat in front of the imposter, he really regretted trusting Bucky.

Taking one more glance at the others, like it was his last day alive he quickly drinks the shot. His staring forwards with tears clambering to the sides of his eyes. Evie quickly shoots Bucky a smile, loving the live entertainment in front of them.

"Здравствуйте Chava" she turned her head to see a old confidant.

(Hello)

"так приятно видеть тебя Lasat" she turns and hugs the man.

(Its so good to see you)

"чем ты занимался в эти дни?" He asks taking a step back to admire the women.
(What have you been up to these days?)

"Bit of this, bit of that" she responds.

"So by the looks of it, im guessing you were the one that helped Zemo escape?"
He took one glance at the ones behind her.

"Shh" she had a mischievous look upon her face and she placed her finger to her lips.
Bucky ears were pinned to there words as his fought.

A man ran up to Lasat taking a few glances at Evie, "I must get going Eve, business is business"

"Goodbye my friend" she hugged him once and let go as he rushed out.

She heard a loud groan next to her, she turned to the counter to see a mans faced being squished by a metal arm. Well shit.