Heat of the moment

•••chapter 2•••

I was absolutely enraged.

My blood boiling more and more by the second.

There severus was on his knees holding his arm in pain, breathing heavily one of his eyes lightly bruised purple and lip cut. His Wand laid by James potter's foot far from his reach.

The Marauders haven't noticed me since their backs were facing me.
That's it, I can't just stand here and let them get away with this. I pulled out my wand held it to my side and prepared myself for whatever.

"Hey James" I yelled out
He immediately turned around and looked at me in pure disgust.
"Expelliarmus!" I yelled out causing potter's wand to fly away from his reach. "What is wrong with you guys?! Do you find pleasure in bullying him or are you just daft?!"
I was furious.

Sirius looked at me as if I was in the wrong. "What's it to you Riddle?
He call lily that horrible name muddblood, we were simply teaching him a lesson."

"It's been YEARS, You and I both know he has apologized for that. You twats just cant seem to let it go!" My eyes scanning across their faces.

"Mind your business Riddle,
What we do doesn't concern you.
unless..." potter's face turned into a devilish smirk "Ah, it seems that snivillus has found himself a girlfriend" They all bursted out laughing including Remus which I was surprised, he seemed sweet to me before all this.

"So what if I am Severus's girlfriend"
I yelled out without thinking twice folding my arms in standing my ground. They all instantly shut up and looked at me as if I had grown wings. Including severus who was now standing up, pale in the face eyes wide and completely shocked.

Sirius shook his head and scoffed at me "we don't believe you. If he's your boyfriend than you'll have no problem kissing him than"
My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach right then and there I realized what I've gotten myself into.

I swallowed hard. I'm a Riddle I won't back down to anyone especially the Marauders out of all people.
I looked over at Severus who was now nervously playing with the sleeve of his robe. "I have no problem with kissing him at all" As soon as I said that severus head shot right up and his once pale face turned a bright pink

"well go on, we won't believe you till you prove it to us" Potter scoffed crossing his arms

All eyes were on me but i didn't look at anyone else other than severus.
His dark percing eyes staring right back at me as I walked forward looking up at him slightly
now only inches away from his face
"can i kiss you?" I whispered only loud enough for him to hear
He didn't say anything but slowly nod his head. My lips parted slightly and I leaned in softly setting my lips on his.
A slight taste of blood lingerd for a bit from his lip from what potter did to him. My nerves slowly left my body as he put his hand on the side of my face and kissed me back passionately. His long hair slightly tickling the side of my face, I could feel his cold rings chilling on my face, Butterflys erupted in my stomach. something I've never felt before. I Felt differently about severus that very moment. After a couple of seconds we pulled away, Immediately our faces burned a slight shade of red.

"Well it seems like snivillus really does have a girlfriend, how gross.
I expected you Victoria to be with someone better than him. count yourself lucky you're dating Tom Riddles little sister. wouldn't want to piss him off snivillus" potter scowled at us before walking off Remus gave me an apologetic look before walking away with them.

Leaving me and severus alone.
I looked down at my shoes not wanting to look directly at the boy who I've just said was my boyfriend and kissed. But i rid my body of nerves and looked at him, he again was fiddling with the sleeve of his robe. cute