10. Weird

FREYA POV

My feet lead me to the garden and that's where I tried to compose my self. What was that? I can't even figure out what I'm feeling. I just feel so down and upset with an unknown reason.

I keep sighing as if it put me into ease. Maybe I'm just tired for today's work. I'm just tired and maybe anxiety takes over and fill and added to my emotion that's why I'm so upset.

Imposible naman na affected ako sa nakita at nangyari kanina. Duh! I know from the very start na yung boss ko may gusto pa rin sa dati niyang secretary and dapat nga wala akong pake doon. Kiber dapat diba? I should be thankful for that and I can work properly and with ease pero bat parang kabaliktaran ata. Hays! This is a weird feeling  and I don't like it.

I look at the crowd and it seems everybody are enjoying it. I frowned with some realization in my self. It is like an eye opener to where people like my boss belong, and a person like me should not be here. I decided to go home already. Anyway my boss won't mind nor notice my absence so it's okay to leave the party without even saying goodbye.

I walk through the gate and the music from the gate was my background.

"Miss Kim!" Napahinto ako paglalakad at napalingon nang marinig ko ang pangalan ko.

I was stunned by his presence. Who would not appreciate a beauty of a man if he looks like this? A man in a suit and tie and every angle of him shows perfection. Ni kahit isang bahid ng kasungitan hindi mo agad makikita.

Natulala ako sa kinatatayuan ko nang naglakad siya palapit sa akin.

"Doc?" I manage to say to him.

"Where are you going?" He give me a confused look when he said that.

"Ah ano Doc kasi inaantok na ako. You know I'm not a party woman. I do hate parties and it just bored me to death that's why I'm leaving already." I explained and even pretend to yawned.

"You're leaving already without even telling me? What if I need you here? I mean what if there's a client and wants to set an appointment. Who do you think will do that for me? As far as I know you are my secretary." I was stunned again when he said that. Take note it was 4 sentences. I guess he's improving.

"You're busy Sir that's why I didn't have the chance to tell you. And I bet you don't need me here. Maybe if there's a client you can just simply ask Ms. Freya to help you. For sure she will do the favor willingly. And Sir can you just let this night as my day off......I'm too tired already. I'm sorry." I answered and bid my goodbye without giving him a chance to utter a word. Geez! As if he would right? His precious words are reserved from his ex secretary which he adore the most.

Right on timing the grab car that I booked finally arrive. Hindi na ako nag-abalang lingunin si Sir dahil for sure ni anino niya di ko na makita since bumalik na siya doon sa party.

I sighed in relief nang magsimulang umandar yung sasakyan. Finally I will have the chance to take rest and reflect on everything that I feel today. But I'm scared that I may figure out something weird with my feelings. Nakakatakot na malaman na may iba na pala akong nararamdam na hindi pala sintomas ng kahit anong sakit at pagod. Jeez!! I should not over think and instead calm my self. Wala lang yun..pagod lang talaga.

When I finally got the sleep that I needed maybe this feeling in my chest will go away. Cross fingers!

------------

Kinabukasan, pumasok ako sa clinic na parang walang nangyari. Wala naman talagang nangyari, I'm just too tired that I let my self to overthink and make it a big deal. Tama nga ako na kailangan ko lang ng pahinga and my cells will surely working well again.