Ch. 2

As we drove into the small island town, Harry seemed nervous.
"Caroline, I have something to tell you."
I had no idea what he could be about to tell me, but I looked over at him from the passenger seat.
"What's up?" I responded.
"I'm gay." He said, perfectly straightforward. "It's because of you. You're too perfect and have ruined all other women in my eyes. Only men do it for me now."
I felt shocked. There were absolutely no clues! Sure, he liked to wear a Pride flag once in a while and had a fashion sense most straight men could never be bold enough to wear, but I thought that was because of the international pop star thing.
"Wait, so then why did you go with me to meet my grandma if you knew you were gay?" I asked.
"Free vacay! Plus, southern guys are hot and I thought I could pick up."
Fair enough.
We finally arrived at our hotel. We walked into a hotel that looked like the palace of a roman emperor. There were huge gold columns, fancy paintings, and a literal red carpet. As we walked across it, Harry made eye contact with a literal giant with the face of a teenage boy who looked vaguely familiar. Harry walked up to make the moves on him while I checked us in. Once I was done I walked back to Harry.
"Actually, Caroline, I'm not gonna room with you. I'll be staying with Barron." He smirked at the Barron, who blushed. Suddenly, I remembered where I knew him from.
"Are you Barron Trump? Like Donald's kid?" I asked, horrified.
"Yes. We're in love."
I had so many questions, beginning with the fact they had been talking for 5 minutes and ending with the very disturbing age gap.
"Uh, Harry, I think you might get cancelled. This is some Shane Dawson type beat. I thought you were better than this!"
"If I'm cancelled, it'll be worth it," he said, gazing lovingly at Barron. "We're getting married! I hope you'll come to the wedding."
I sighed. This is the second time my boyfriend has left me for another guy! But they did seem happy together.
"Okay, I'll be the best man." I said, because fuck gender roles.