Girl Talk

We finally got home. I told Ben to cancel my stuff for today. He was more than happy to do it. After Jane bugged him as they walked away. I seen the look on Mal's face.

Evie starts to drag me and Mal to her room when Carlos spoke up, "No! I'm tired of you guys running off to do your girl talk or whatever and so is Jay." Evie was shocked. I walk back over to him. I lay my head down on his shoulder.

"I'm not." Says Jay. I sit beside Carlos and Mal. "How do we start it?" I ended up laughing. "Hey." Said Jay. I ended up coughing from laughing that hard. "I will start." I say. "The only reason I ran to the isle because I needed peace. I thought I seen the best person in the world cheat on me with one of my friends. Then all the pressure of being queen got to me. There was times were my lioness was going to come out." "You could've of told me that." He said.

"I didn't know who to turn to. So I ran. I was full of anger and Uma used it against me. I didn't want to hurt you guys. But I did and I regret it. I think she's a good person but she so full of hatred that her plans goes awry." They nod their heads.

I get up and walk away. I go to my room and shower. I fix my hair and then I change my clothes.

I head to the kitchen and get something to eat

I head to the kitchen and get something to eat. I am a very lucky girl. I picture my life with him. Marriage and kids. I love that. I hear a sound in the cabinet. I open it and see a 7 year old girl with a toddler on her lap.

"Hi, there. I'm Mandy. What's your name?" The girl was scared. "I'm not going to hurt you." I say.

"I'm Naya and this is my sister, Zaylee." Said Naya. "Well you have pretty names." "Thank you." "Where are your parents?" "They abandoned us." "Oh, that's sad. Do you want to live with me?" "Could we?" "Sure." "What is your ages?" "I am 7 and she is 2." "You have been caring for her as a parent." "Yes, I'm more like a mom to her than sister." "Well that's going to change. I will be your guys' mom." "Really?" "Really."

I carry Zaylee and Naya followed me to my room. I gave them new clothes to wear and gave them a bath. I fixed their hair for them.

After we are done, we head to the kitchen and fixed something to eat. Then brought it back up stairs. We ate and got to know each other. They felt really comfortable with me. I am glad I could help.

"Do you want to know some of my friends?" "Yeah." I carry Zaylee and Naya followed me to Carlos room.

"Hey guys, look what I found." Everyone was agape. "Who are they?" Said Carlos. "My daughters, Naya and Zaylee." 

"Did you say, daughters?" "Yep, I'm adopting them. Their parents abandoned them so, I am their mother." "They are cute." Said Evie. "Carlos, are you okay?" "Are you sure, you want to do this?" "Yep, I'm more than wanting this. I love them. Their apart of my family." "Okay, then count me in." "Really?" "Yes. I thought you would be a nice mother." "Thank you." I turned to Evie. "Can you make them dresses for cotillion?" "Sure, I can. Can I take them now?" "Sure." I hand Evie Zaylee and I told Naya to follow Evie. 

They leave and I finally breath. I am on cloud 9. I have an awesome boyfriend and great girls. "I can see how much you love them." said Mal. "I love them to the moon and back. I wouldn't want anything to happen to them." "And it won't they would have to get through us first." said Carlos. "Thank you, Honey." "Oh so now I'm honey." "You are so full of yourself." I kiss him. 

My phone goes off. I check who is calling me. "Hey Jane." "Woah, Calm down." "Look I'm not mad. You were just helping Carlos. It's not a big deal." "You're welcome. You are one of my best friends too." "Okay, I will go get ready for Cotillion." I hang up the call. I catch my breath. "Carlos, you made Jane a nervous wreck." "I know, she keeps telling me." "Well, the surprise should be done tonight or else Jane is going to lose it." I say as I giggle.

"We need to get ready for Cotillion, I will swing by your room at 7ish." "Okay, babe. See you later." I kiss him and I head out. 

I wonder if everything goes to plan or there be chaos?