jeff the killer xreader

Yn' spov "Why do you have to haunt me?" My dead mom answers "I want you to be like me"... "dead". I sit on my bed. My mom says "i think you should cut." She makes me pull out a knife. "1 for being born 2 for being you 3 for your dumb ass dad." I black out. And i think about how my dad sexually abused me and how he drove my mom to suicide. And i come to. im siting im a pole of blood. I stand up. And get on my bed. I hear my mom say "hey your up." I say "what ever" and put on my pjs. get in to bed. And i start to think i could kill myself get away from my mom and dad. And then i fall asleep. Only to be awaken to my dad (yn) "Get up. Pls no no dad pls no" i cry. Then he falls to the floor. I look up and see a pail boy in front of me. He look to be my age he has a white hoodie and black dress pants on. Black hair and black rings around his eyes. And a smile carved in to his face. I look at him not scared but interested. He says "(yn) are you ok?" "y-yes I'm fine." i say. He looks at me and says "get your stuff and hurry the cops will be here soon." I quickly pack things i need. then he says "(yn) out the window." I say "hell no!" He looks at me and picks me up and jumps out the window. "Where are we going?" i ask. "Where i live" he says. "o-ok" i say. we walk until were in the middle of the woods. There was a big house. He walks me in. a little girl hugs his legs and says "Jeffery your home!" Then she looks at me. "Jeff is she the new proxy?" "Yes" he says. I look at him. he says "her name is (yn)." "Hi (yn)" she says "my name is Sally!" "nice to meet you" i say. I see 4 boys looking at me Jeff says this" is hoodie the one with the hoodie on." "That is Ben" he says pointing at a boy who looked like link. "That's masky" he points to the one in a mask. "and that is Jack" he points to a boy with a blue mask and no eyes. "Oh and this is smiledog" he says pointing to a dog. Slender man walks up to me i ask "Slender?" He says "the one and only, child." Jeff shows me to my room. its (fc) and has a bed with black and (fc) blankets. and a white dresser. Jeff walks out to leave me to unpack. after i unpack i lay on my bed. and Jeff comes in my room and says "(yn) Slendy is done with our super." "Ok" i say (and yes i picture slender man as a house wife cx) I walk down stairs and sit next to Jeff at the table. And we all eat. i noticed i was starring at Jeff and he was starring at me to. I blush. And when i was finished eating i go up to my room to get changed. I put on (fc) pjs, brush my (hl) (hc) hair, then my teeth. I hop in to my bed. And i hear my door open. "Jeff?" i whisper. "Yes its me" he says. I feel my bed shift. Then warm hands on me. I roll over to face him. He kisses me i kiss him back. He bites my lip asking for entrance. i dont let him is so he. grabs my butt makeing me moan. He takes this time to stick his tongue in my month. He puts his hands up my shirt and takes it off. I take his hoodie off. He kiss my neck finding my sweet spot i moan his name "J-JEFF..." he smirks then makes his way to my boobs. he unhooks my (fc) bra. then he licks one of my boobs and plays with the other. I moan his name loadly "JEFF..." he grins and pulls off mine and his pants. Then he takes off your under ware with his teeth. I maon softly. He puts two fingers in me. In me i moan. He pumps them in and out im now a moaning and groaning mess. i'm close to my max when he pulls out his fingers. licking them clean. Then i flip us over. Then i Pull of his boxers. Then take his member in my month. He moans. I move my head up and down fast he maons my name "(yn)!!" "JEFF" i yell. he cums in my mounth. I swallow. he fips us over and goes in to me i moan "J-JEFF." yes he says. "H-HARDER." he goes fast and harder in and out. i cum on his member. i moan "ohhhhh jeff.." He does shortly after me. He slides out. and says" (yn) i love you" "i love you to i say. And i fall asleep in his arms. ~~~~~~~ (the rest is yours to figer out ;D)