7 minutes in heaven

(this is not continued off the last story)

(Yn's pov) Tonight there's a part at slender mansion. I dont know if i want to go but i guess I will. I look in my closet. I pull out a black band shirt jeans and my (fc) convers. I get dressed and start walking to the mansion. I reach the mansion and knock on the door. Hoodie answers. "H-hi (yn) c-come in.." I walk inside. A lot of pastas are here tonight. I glance around and see clocky. I walk over to her. "hi clocky!" i say. She smiles "hey (yn)" she says back. I here slenderman "ok guys where going to play 7minutes in heaven put something in the hat." h holds a hat out to me. "i have nothing" i say. Slender looks at me and says "then you can draw first." he then continues collecting stuff then walks back over to me. i reach into the hat and pull out a knife. "Shit i hate Jeff and Jeff hates me" i think to myself. Im pushed into the closet with Jeff. i sit against a wall. He walks toward me. "uhhh...what are you doing Jeff.." i say slightly scared. He smirks and pins me to the wall. I look at him nervously. He then kisses me harshly. At first i dont kiss back then i realize i have a crush on him. I quickly kiss back. I feel his hands moving up my side. I rap my arms around his neck. He pulls off my shirt. i panic and cover myself. "(yn) dont be shy we only have 7 minutes" he says in his raspy voice. I remove my arms. and he unlatches my bra throwing it else where. The attacks my breasts. I moan. "dont be to loud if you are they will open the door early" he says then licks my bud. I try to hold back my moans as he pulls off my jeans and his sweatshirt. The door nob wiggles and he quickly raps me up in his sweatshirt. the door opens and Jeff picks me up then rushes to his room. im tossed on his bed. He pulls off his pants and looks down at me. "(yn) im not finished yet" he says his voice full of lust. He then pulls of my (fc) panties. I whimper he starts rubbing my thighs. I moan he smirks rubbing faster. This makes me moan louder. He pulls off his boxers. i look at it wide eyed. "h-hows all that going to fit.." I ask scared. "dont worry it will fit and if it doesn't i will make it fit" he says the last words so full of lust. with out warning he thrusts in. i scream. he just keeps thrusting. soon the pain stops. making me moan loudly. he smirks and speeds up. i moan again. he slows a bit. "Jeff stop being a tease" i say. "then beg for it" he says smirking. "Never" i say he smirks and goes in a bit but pulls out. "f-fine go faster" i say inpatient. "what i cant hear you" he say smirking "F-fuck me" he then trusts in to me going really fast. I moan to the point im yelling. "moan my name" he says speeding up. "J-JEFF.." i moan. i cum on his member. he keeps thrusting then cums i feel his warm cum fill me to the brim. then he pulls out. we both are breathing heavily. "i love you (yn)"he says. i say "i love you too Jeff" i then lay my head on his chest falling asleep.

(i feel like that was my best lemon ever cx ~~ RoseTheKiller)