When It Started

>>>+<<< A/N welcome to a new story! *totally didn't stop the other one cause I wasn't feeling it* but this story will have triggers of relationship abuse! so this isn't the story for you if you get easily triggered! I will put triggers before every part!! anyway, enjoy the story <3!

>+<  Harry's POV; 3rd Year *Flashback* 

"Hey mate" Ron joined my side as I walked through the courtyard, "Hi, did you find your book?" "Yeah, left it in Divination" He held his book up and I nodded, I saw Cedric waiting for me at the other side. "I heard that Cedric has been crushing on you, maybe you should go for it. I mean, you talk about wanting someone like that" He nudged me, we were waiting for the other passing students to go by. 

"I don't know, maybe" I shrugged, walking through and Cedric stood up, he had girls all around him. "Hey Harry" He gave me a flirty smirk and I smiled a bit. "Hi" he winked at me and I looked away, so embarrassing, but it messed with my heart. 

-=+=-

"Harry, hey, I was wondering if I could take you out this weekend?" Cedric stopped me and I shifted my bag. "Sure," I told him and he smiled "sweet, see you then" he jogged off back to the hall and I kept going to class. 

I never thought I'd be stuck. 

-=+=- Present -=+=-
"Harry" I looked up to see Cedric looking at me intensely. I slowly shut my book and walked over to him. "Yes?" I said quietly, putting my book away. I was sat out in the one day of sunshine recently, I was trying to figure what I was going to do for the first task of the tournament, the dragon. 

Ron has been distant, I feel distant with myself and Hermione has been flirting with Krum so much it makes me sick, well.. he's flirting with her. But she's no help!

"What are you doing?" He said and I rubbed my head "Uh, trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the dragon fight" I told him and he nodded slowly. "I need you to come with me so I can kiss you in front of my friends" I didn't say anything but nod because he gets mad when I don't listen. I followed behind him and there were his friends, I never liked his friends because they would laugh at me for stupid shit but he never defended me.

"Hey, Cedric" "Hey man, why is he here?" They said and Cedric put his arm around me, pulling me close and I stiffened. What is he doing? "Just spending time with my boyfriend is all," he said slowly, gripping my shoulder and I nodded. "I heard your 4 months is coming up~ what are you going to do?" one of his female friends asked and he hummed "Special night in prefects bathroom," he said and they ooo-ed, what does that mean?

I just sat there until I had to go to class which I didn't hesitate to go quickly because the conversation was making me uncomfortable. I pressed my book to my chest as i looked down, trying to not cry. Just my luck, i bumped right into someone and dropped my stuff. "Sorry" I mumbled quickly as i crouched down to pick them up. "Watch where you're going, Potter" I looked up to see Draco, looking bitter as always. He crouched down and reached his hand out quickly which i flinched back "chill out, i was just grabbing your book" he said, handing it to me and I nodded, grabbing it and standing up. 

I didn't say anything else and walked away quickly. God that was embarrassing! The day just got worse when I saw Ron glaring at me from our class. I sat down in the back and slouched. 

-=+=- After 1st task -=+=-

"Stop doing that" Cedric gripped my arm and i stiffened "doing what?" "moving, you're doing it too much," He said and i gulped, nodding slowly and looking away. "Don't look so sad, you know I love you" He said, kissing my cheek gently and I smiled weakly, letting him kiss me on the lips. "I love you, too," I said and he rubbed my arm before beginning to walk away. "Meet me at the prefect's bathroom tonight," He told me and i nodded slowly, continuing to walk to the group of people waving to him.

I went to the great hall where dinner was about to begin and I sat where I normally sit with Hermione and Ron, but I haven't seen them since charms. "What's Mr. Harry Potter doing, sitting here alone?" I looked up as Draco sat across from me and I rolled my eyes "if you're here to be a jerk, don't bother" "now, now, I'm just here to chat" He said simply, putting his hands up in defense and I sighed.

"You're dating Cedric Diggory right? that Hufflepuff?" He said, putting his arms on the table and leaning forward "Yeah, why?" I said, looking into his crystal eyes that made me flustered "because you've been different the past few months" He said and I squinted at him "How does ME dating Cedric, make me different?" I asked and he rolled his eyes "I've seen how he grabs you" he mumbled and I looked away. 

"You don't understand," I said quietly and he sighed, "I think I do," He said almost silently and I sulked. "Don't be nice" I told him and he rose his brows "Huh?" "I said, don't be nice, it's not a good look on you" "Oi! Fuck you twat" He huffed and I smiled. I haven't smiled in a while and this seemed to make him smile too.

"Dinner is about to start," I said and he scooted back "I'll take that as a, get off of my table Malfoy'" He said and I shook my head with a soft smile "I'm saying if Cedric sees me talking to you, he'll lose his shit," I said quietly and he frowned "suddenly I want to bother you every day and see what he does." Draco said with a firm stare and I squinted at him, "I think we both know what he would do," I said and he seemed to not like that answer. 

"I'm going to kick his ass," He said and I grabbed his hand to pull him back "Don't bother, he won't listen," I said and he leaned over the table a bit, my hand still on his and he stared at me with a frustrated look. "If he hits you-" "Stop" I hushed, looking away and he scoffed. I let his hand go quickly when i saw Cedric enter with a bunch of other Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs and he seemed confused but noticed. "I got my eye on you two" He mumbled before walking to his table.

I looked down and played with my hands, waiting for Hermione to sit down with me. Which she eventually did and looked at me oddly "what's wrong?" she asked finally and I looked up. "Uh nothing, Draco was just talking to me earlier," I said and she tilted her head "First name basis?" she said, putting potatoes onto her plate and I shrugged. "I guess so," I said before continuing to eat. 

-=+=-

As I was leaving the great hall, I was grabbed by the arm and I tensed up "come with me" Cedric said in a serious tone and I hesitated before I nodded.

He led me to the hall bathroom before locking the door behind him, he turned around and glared hard at me. "Tell me why the hell you were touching Draco Malfoy" He spat and I widened my eyes in panic..