24

A/N- I am going to be doing a few chapters as if it was an actual show and in character. Then I will do normal chapters.

Toni's POV

When we got to the house that we will be living in for the next 3 months I was excited to see what it looked like. Jordan and Jin said there was 4 rooms so they will be staying with us. I got out of the car and I was in love with it. 

Toni- Oh my god Billie look at this place 

Billie- Its nice

Jordan- Lets go in 

We walked in and chose our rooms. There was one master bedroom and 3 that was medium. 

Jordan- We are good with the smaller rooms you can take the master

Toni- you sure 

Jordan- Of course Billie found the house 

Billie- Alright 

We walked into the room and unpacked our bags. After we unpacked we all got back into the car because the whole cast was meeting each other and have dinner together. When we got there Jordan was talking about how crazy everyone is in a good way. 

Cole- Jordan Toni you made it

Toni- Yep 

Cole- I heard you were in Canada before

Toni- Yes that rumor is right but different part and in a shitty apartment 

He laughed and walked us to the ballroom where the dinner was going to be. I first met the crew and they were so nice and so welcoming. 

Johnathan- So your the one everyone is talking about. I'm Johnathan but you can call me John 

Toni- I'm Toni and this is my girlfriend Billie

John- Ah the famous princess Billie. So who are you playing 

Toni- Izzy but just me not Billie she came to spend time with me and moral support

John- Figured as much 

Jin- Toni

Toni- Yeah 

Jin- Here 

She handed me the drink in a water bottle that most would think its water

Billie- Lets get you some food 

We walked over to the table and got some food. I was having many conversations with everyone. I let Jordan talk to Drew and Vanessa. I was laughing a lot and to the point that I got tears in my eyes. Before we knew it was over. 

Toni- Jordan, Jin, Billie should we get some things at the store for food and stuff 

They agreed and we went to the store. Let me tell you this was a foreign thing for Billie. She knew what to expect but at the same time not. 

Billie- My whole life I never stepped into a grocery store until today 

Toni- Yeah but act normal and you won't stand out 

She laughed and continued to help me pick out somethings for the house. After were done at the store we went back home and put the things away. We then chilled in the living room watching a movie and just settling in. 

Jordan- We better head to bed we have to be there at 7

Toni-okay. Billie 

We walked into the bed room and I got into the shower to get ready for bed. After that I got dressed and grabbed a book. As Billie was getting ready for bed I just read the book. When Billie was done I felt her crawl on the bed and her pulling my book down. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. 

Toni- What are you smirking about. What did you do 

Billie- Oh nothing 

Toni- What 

She didn't say anything and pulled out a blindfold. I looked at her and then the blindfold. I was a bit confused but knew where it was going. She crawled back on the bed and put it on me. 

Toni- Billie I have to walk up early 

She just put her hand over my mouth and then I felt fucking duck tape on my lips. Of course she has to do this now. I just sighed and let it happen. She was about to put handcuffs of me but I stopped her. I ripped the blindfold and duck tape. I looked at her shoving the things in the closet and I plopped onto the bed. 

Toni- I said I have to wake up early and its 11 and you didn't have my consent. I'm Jet lagged let me sleep 

Billie- Sorry angel 

Toni- Its okay I'm not in the mood. I love you 

Billie- I love you too

*the next morning* 

My alarm went off at 5 a.m. and Billie rolled over as I turned my alarm off. 

Toni- Just stay in bed you can come over later if you want 

Billie- No I'm good 

Toni- Okay I'm going to go get ready 

I started to get ready for my first day on a set. I threw on some black leggings with a white crop top and a light grey cardigan. I pared that with some Adidas. I then started to straighten my hair so it doesn't look like I just rolled out of bed. I then did very light makeup like just mascara. After all that it was about 6 a.m so I decided to get some food. 

Jordan- Morning 

Toni- Morning 

Jordan- Jet lagged

Toni- Yeah just a bit but I'll be fine in the next few days as I settle in

Jordan- Understandable so as me and Jin were just about to head to bed we heard a thump from your room

Toni- Yeah that was me sorry Billie was goofing around and stalling me from sleeping but I stopped her

He nodded and I started to get some food going for the 2 of us. By 6:30 all 4 of us headed out and we stopped by Starbucks to get some coffees. It was close by so we weren't rushing. When we got to the set were were shown our trailers. We just chilled in the trailers till the rest of the cast got here so we could do the scripts with everyone. 

A/N next chapter will be like watching an episode