Be

The game that my classmates played to make him the president turned out to be a very good decision after all. Chan became famous, his plans carried the class, he'd organize group studies, facilitates our meetings, and communicates well with everyone. He'd even mediate when other's were fighting and girls like him very much. Despite his very bad first day, it turned out that he's a very capable and reliable guy. He's a perfect guy fitting to take the lead.

I can't refute that.

Every time I catch his figure in the sides of my eye, The mesh curtain and the window, the view outside with the trees in his background seemed like a frame ready for him.

A photograph to be taken

and so I did.

*snaps

He was bewildered at the shutter sound and so is everyone.

"Mr. Han Jisung, why are you not paying attention?"

I can hear my classmates giggle and whisper. I gulped and stood up, walking down stiffly. Out of all times, why math and why would I get busted now?

"Stand up. and solve question number 3."

I have no clue.

I turned my backs to everyone, avooding my gaze, internally screaming with a H-E-L-P

Absolutely no fucking clue.

clouds above my head.

twinkle twinkle little star.

It's not like I don't listen but when you got lost in the maze of math lectures.

There's no going back.

and I got distracted.

damn, Chan.

My leg's wavered in front of the chalkboard. I usually make up on the tests by studying hard but for now, My condolences for question 3. I butchered you, I answered it as far as I could to the correct answer and stayed in front for minutes fiddling and licking my chapped lips, when a few of my classmates are trying to help me out giving me whispers that even my teacher can hear in the silence.

"Don't think I can't see nor hear you, children. No coaching. Wanna join, Mr. Han?" The teacher threatened and my classmates piped down

"This is why you, should listen and pay attention, kids."

"Maam, I'm sorry I got distracted, Mr. president just looked beautiful and I took a photo-" I took my phone out of my pocket, tapping and showed her the picture.

She stared at it and look backed at me, stunned, trying to hide her smile on my grin.

"T-that is true quite a good shot Mr. Han."

indeed.

The class broke into muffled laughter, I showed everyone and Bang Chan has a face full of confusion as I waved my phone around with his face plastered on it as my classmates were eagerly looking at it.

"But, out!"

"Out of my class now!"

"Stand outside and reflect, or I will send you to the counselor!" She yelled, all red and shaking.

I nodded, acting and looking defeated, hiding my grin.

"Everyone, $1 for a copy! slid on my dms, see ya later!" I shouted jokingly, running out the door and I can hear the chaos I left behind.

I huffed wondering what to do next, now that i got an hour of idle time.

*buzz

"Can I buy a copy?"

Jisung phone blinked just as he blinked his eyes. The contact named "Channie-hyung"

oh shit-

I left him on read due to my panic. I didn't know what to say. I know I've been sneaking and taking pictures of him whenever I found a good view and angle. He just looks fine.

It's not that weird because I used to do that to the whole class and compile them after the school year and put them in a presentation.

It just so happens that I took a lot of Channie-hyung this time.

When I came back in as soon as my math teacher went out.

"You idiot. Don't tell me you've been selling our pictures on some patrons or creepy-ass motherfuckers."Jae swung his arms around me playfully, he knew i've been doing it all along,  The whole class teased me and I laughed with them.

"Nope, just to other sections. I always have been don't act surprised." A shoe went flying on my way as I sat. I grabbed the shoe and threw it outside the window.

"HAN JISUNG!" Stephen shouted as he rushed and went out of the classroom.

Now I gotta apologize with a bread bun to Chan-hyung and Stephen later. I got a bit carried away with that and we're on the third floor so it was pretty harsh, that filthy shoes deserved better.

Chan just smiled sheepishly at the events and is not a bit bothered by it all, he's not actually that strict when all of us are having fun when the teachers are not yet in as they all switch at every period. A meeting for the class officers was conducted that lunch and I was nervous.

"Hyung, it's not actually for sale, I was just joking."

"Stop lying, and sell it if you want, you take good photos of us in the class, we can pull the HDMI and projector funds from that. So, we don't have to borrow from other sections." Chan cheekily smiled as they dicussed the agendas of the meeting.

"Wow, you actually think people would buy it." I let out a single wheezed, blinking my eyes how he took it so well, and graced me his blessings. I mean, the other people I took photos from have consented.

"Heh-" He let out a smirk or whatever that sound that came from his mouth in amusement. By that time Chan got in on our football team, so he has a fan club just like some other famous guy in our classroom. He's in demand, to be honest.

Mr. Seo, his pictures can rise to 2-3 dollars.

We aren't the star section but we have some ammunition. We almost defeated them overall during the intramurals and school festival. I even participated in the tracks for sports and musicals for the last day's presentations. It was hectic.

I documented a lot of the happenings, covering events for moments sakes and gathered the needed signatories while practicing and training with the others. I was a bit lucky that the class is there to assist and is cooperating properly when asked to. I'm their photographer.

It was a youth camp or some field trip of some sort that I handed out each and everyone waivers along with the announcement. It's a 3-day camp somewhere out of town.

There was something about Channie hyung that makes me drawn to him, The fact that I was the only one who lets me call him Channie gets me curious but I never actually talked to him outside meetings or without other classmates, we wouldn't pass as friends but rather more like seatmates and school acquaintance.

He's very sweet.

I know nothing about him outside the school, unlike my other classmates. He also spends a lot of time excused often because of the class president's duties and responsibilities that whenever the school themselves needs the representatives, also, especially when he became an active varsity player.

He used to hang around his teammates beside us.

And they became his circle of friends.

Me?

I was just the first guy he met in this school.