Chapter 5

It's been a few months since Y/n joined Yuuei She's been killing a lot of villains, both that threatened Yuuei and some that Grayson sent profiles to her. She has still come home without any of them knowing that she is still the most famous assassin out there. Right now, it's Friday afternoon. Classes have ended and the kids are starting to walk back to their dorm. Y/n is ignoring Denki right now because he accidentally destroyed her Atom shirt. So when they got home Y/n got dressed and walked to the comic book store by herself. Both her and Denki have been going there every day since the first time he took her. Denki groaned as he sat on the couch, "Y/n still ignoring you, bro?" Kirishima asked chuckling. Denki sighed, "Yeah, I get it though I did ruin her shirt. Remind me when we go to the store to buy her a new one." He said to him. Kirishima nodded and chuckled. Y/n walked into the comic store and looked at Jeff, "Hey Jeff." She said to him. "hey Y/n." She was about to walk to the Dark League comics but she froze when she saw something that made her eyes turn bright pink. Everything was quiet and peaceful, but that was until Y/n came in squealing with excitement. "Denkiiiiiii." She called out as she ran to where the couch was. Everyone looked in her direction, Katsuki was annoyed. She ran in and jumped in the spot next to Denki. He looked at her. "What's going on?" He asked, smiling at her excitement. She was shaking with excitement. She gave him the bag, he looked at her for a second and then took out the objects in the bag. His eyes widen when he pulled out two comic books and saw them. "Holy shit." He said out loud. "Is this real?" He asked her. She nodded and looked at him, "Fuck yeah, The Immortals Vs. Dark League and Atom Vs. Nightwave." She said as her eyes turned bright pink. "Holy shit." He said with the same excitement as her. "What's going on?" Kirishima whispered to Sero. He looked at him and whispered back, "Her favorite comic book characters are fighting his favorite comic book characters." Y/n and Denki were excited, to say the least. "Will you two fucking extras shut up. No one wants to hear your lame conversation." Katsuki said to them. Y/n rolled her eyes and ignored him, "I finally get to see my girl beat your girl's ass." She said to Denki smirking. "Hey, hey hold on now we don't know that. For all, we know my girl can beat your girl's ass." Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Sure, whatever you say Denki." She said to him sarcastically, while smirking. "Well, I'll make sure to tell you all about it," Y/n said taking the comic books from him and putting them back in the bag. Denki looked at her confused, "What?" He asked her. "Oh, you think I would let you read MY comic books after you destroyed my shirt?" She said standing up with the bag in her hands. She started walking towards her room, he groaned and stood up, "Come on, I already said I was sorry." He followed her, "Y/n/n, I'm sorry." They both disappeared. The rest of their classmates chuckled. "They are really inseparable," Momo said out loud, from the couch. "10 bucks say they're going to end up together," Sero said out loud. Katsuki rolled his eyes, "5 bucks say by the end of this month." Kirishima added with a chuckle. "Will you two morons shut up." Katsuki snapped at them. They both went silent and looked at him, as did everyone else. "Are you jealous Bakugo?" Mina asked him. His cheeks slightly went pink, not too noticeable. Deku looked at him and smirked quietly to himself. "Of who? Dunce face and the other extra? Fuck no." Katsuki said, scoffing. "They can run away together for all I care. I'm just trying to watch the fucking TV and you two fucking extras won't shut the fuck up." He added. Kirishima turned around and looked at the TV, "You don't like this show though." He said to him. "Yes, I do shitty hair." He argued back. "No you don't every time we have this show on, you always say, 'turn this shit off.' every single fucking time," Sero said with a smirk. "He wants sweet Y/n all to himself," Mineta said to everyone. Katsuki shot up and glared at him, "The fuck you say, you little runt?" He yelled. The colors that were on Mineta's face disappeared, "N-nothing I-important." He said nervously chuckling. Katsuki rolled his eyes and stood up, "I'm going to go workout outside." Katsuki said disappearing into his room to go get changed. Once he was out of sight everyone started laughing. "He's totally jealous." Mina said to everyone. everyone nodded in agreement. "Where did the other two go?" Momo asked everyone. "They probably went to Y/n's room, Kaminari is probably still trying to apologize." Jiro said leaning back against the couch. Everyone nodded in agreement. Kirishima sat next to her, "Remind me to remind Denki to buy her another shirt." He said to her, Jiro nodded and everyone went quiet as they started watching TV.