Chapter 6

" Me too, Teysuya " Sei said.

Seijuro POV

Me and Tetsuya are walking around in a park. It's a beautiful park. Earlier me and Tetsuya ate brunch, i payed of course. Is that shoyo? I think it is.

" Hey, isn't that Shoyo? " I asked.

Tetsuya looked over and his eyes widen sligtly before going back to normal the next second.

" Seems like it " Tetsuya answered.

" Should we go over and talk with him? " I asked.

" Sure, it's been a while " Tetsuya answered as a small smile made it's way up to Tetsuyas face. It was so cute.

" Let's go " I said as i started walking dragging Tetsuya behinde me.

Shoyo POV

It seem like Seijuro noticed me, let's see will they come and talk with me or leave. Seems like they come and talk with me, since there walking over here. Well, i don't mind it.

" Hello Shoyo, it's been a while " Sei said.

" Hey Sei, it sure have been a while " I said. Everyone from my team was looking at us. They didn't know who they are only i did or so i think.

" Hello to you too Tetsu, were you guys on a date? " I said.

" Hi, Sho and as a matter of fact yes but we decided to talk to you since we saw you here " Tetsu answered.

" Hinata who are they? " Daichi asked. 

" They're some of my friends from middle school " I answered.

" Have i seen you somewhere before this " Naka said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

269 words

A/n 

sorry it took so long and that it's short i let my friends choose how many words there would be.

Thank you so much for 3,7K

Hope you enjoyed see you next chapter.