Chapter 7

(the next day)

U wake up but u don't wake up the girls because uts the weekend. Also bonnie and Katherine slept over. So u wake up and shower and put on this because today u gonna meet up with damon for the date. Your still in your towel so u brush your teeth and put thiss on.

*your outfit*

*and with these shoes*

After your done u pull up to the salvotore bording school and ring the door bell and stefan anwsers and say "oh um hey maklya what are u doing here" "im here to see damon" you say as stefan lets u walk in "u look nice" stefan says as he closese th...

After your done u pull up to the salvotore bording school and ring the door bell and stefan anwsers and say "oh um hey maklya what are u doing here" "im here to see damon" you say as stefan lets u walk in "u look nice" stefan says as he closese the door "thanks" "DAMON MAKLYA IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "gosh u don't have to yell we all have vamp hearing" damon says as he walks down staris "wow u look beautiful" "thanks" he come fully down the stairs and you link arms then the door busted open and Elana walks in " oh my gosh Damon" she says while looking at you  "umm may I help you"Damon ask Elana " yes yes you can by telling me what you are doing with a Mikealson" you step towards Elana and says " I may be a Mikealson but you will not disrespect me or my family while I'm here or ever got that and if I ever here you talking about me of my friends and family or anyone comes to me and tells me your talking about me my friends or family ever  you will never see the light again and maybe you'll reunite with your family"."damn such a badass" Damon says and you both walk out the door and go on your date.

---------Time skip--------

You get back home and Klaus is waiting  "and where have you been" he ask "out and about" you say and you go to sleep after having fun with the girls Bonnie,Rebekah,Davina and Hayley and Katherine

A/n
Hey guys plzzzzz go check out my book in love K.M I really love you all make sure to vote and comment ❤ 💕 ♥ 💖 💜 💗