Giorno x Student Reader

I stand outside the school gate busy on my phone with my bag by my feet in the afternoon when I feel some thing cold on my leg.

I gasp slightly and look down to see a frog with small beedy eyes. I smile and say "Aww, cute", I scoop the frog off my leg and hold it in my hands.

The frog just stares at me, curiously I poke it's head gently, it croaks.

Hands grab my shoulders making me yelp, I turn around to see a blonde guy my age laughing.

I ask "Who the heck!? Oh, wait. I know you, you're Giorno right?" he nods and says "Yes I am, and you're Y/n right?".

I nod and notice the frog is gone I look around concerned until the beedy eyes I know are found sitting on my shoulder, the creature croaking.

I point to the frog and ask "Is this yours?" Giorno looks at the green frog and says "Yes it is that's why I came to talk to you".

I pick up the frog and give it to him, he gives me a sad kind of look but I notice his eyes gaze at my bag.

I pick up my bag out of suspision and put it on my back. He says scratching the back of his neck "Actually, there is this cafe not too far from here, want to go there sometime?"

I smile and reply "Sure, I won't mind. What's you're number?" Giorno gives me his then says "Wait, hold still I want to show you something".

I do what he says and he leans in close to my ear and suddenly my back is lighter, I notice my bag is gone and Giorno is running away.

I yell "Hey!" and chase after him.

+++

After a while my breath is starting to run short and I'm only just behind him. I reach out and grab his collar, we tumble into the fountain beside us and I growl "Give me back my bag!"

I notice the bag is gone, I ask "Wait... Where did you put it!?" I grip his shirt angrily, he stares at me in shock then smiles as says "You won't find it".

I snap "Stop being such a dick and give my bag back!" Giorno relaxes and says "You're a good girl".

I growl "Just give my bag back!" He says "Look in one of my pockets".

I keep myself sitting on his waist and say "That's obviously a trap, you look in your own pockets!" Giorno gives me a helpless look and says "Just do it".

I hesitantly search him until I feel something, I pull out a marble from his pants pocket and ask "Is this some kind of joke? You steal from a fellow student and you play games with them?"

Giorno activates his stand and the marble turns into my bag, I catch it just in time before it falls onto him.

I say embarrassed "I could take you to the police for this..." Giorno replies "You won't", I ask "How would you know!?"

He continues "Because you like me", before I could snap at him anymore he smacks his lips onto mine, I blush as he pulls me against his chest.

When I pull away I'm speechless. Giorno says "The number I have you was to a pizza restaurant by the way, here".

He magically gets a pen with his stand and writes his actual number on my arm, I say sarcastically "What are you? A magician?"

Giorno replies "I guess you could call me that, I get off him and he stands with me. He kisses my cheek and whispers "Meet me at 10pm here tonight, also... I think you're missing something".

I reply "Huh?" then notice my phone is gone with Giorno running away with it.

I yell "GIORNO GIOVANNA!"