+2+

I do not know what I'm doing.

__________________________________

Grell have never been this scared before in her whole life.

Hot demon that wanted to kill her? They are up for the challenge.

Cannibals? Lame.

Angels? Their bassy didn't like those creatures!

A very scary, emotionless fellow reaper that threw them into an unknown place with the God of Nature? Okay, that was kind of scary. But not as scary as this.

So here they are, bowing to the God as she kept apologizing profusely. With a gentle smile. The h/c haired male motioned the reaper to sit up. Raising his hand up and down, the red head finally sat up.

Suddenly, sheclasped her hands with the God, shocking him on the process, and started to apologize again.

"PleaseforgivemeIdidn'tmeantoI'mreallysorry-"

A comforting, warm sensation enveloped her cheeks. She stiffened. Is that a... Hand?

She hesitantly opened her eyes and stared at the God, caressing his cheeks gently. His warm smile put her at ease. His sparkling eyes, held no malice, or even disappointment. He is like a mother, comforting her child that stole a cookie in the jar. This warmth... It's unfamiliar.  And new...

Another set of tears threatened to fall in her eyes. Sobs after sobs escaped her mouth as she hug the shocked male in front of him.

Yet, I wanted more...

A small hand patted her back.

"Ssshhh, it's okay. Do not worry, I am not mad at you. I am just merely asking you if you are the person that Mr. Spears mentioned. That's all that I wanted to clarify. And you sincerely apologized for your mistakes, right? That is enough for me."

The hug grew tighter.

__________________________________________

Time flies when you are having fun, isn't it? Well, that is exactly the case to our Jack the Ripper here. After calming down, she conversed with the God, asking set of questions after questions out of sheer curiosity. The ethereal being tried his very best to answer all of the questions.

"What!? You've never left this place before!?" While asking questions. Grell suddenly ask if the God left the place already to explore the world. And he said no.

The reaper stand up and pointed at the clueless God. "Then, I will show you the wonders of the world then! Let's leave this place together and explore the nature that you're protecting! Let us go my love!..... Wait, what will happened when you left?"

The God smiled and tilted his head, "Nothing will happened to me, I'm just content of being here. Taking care of the animals and plants, relaxing by the sound of the gentle breeze. It is relaxing here, I love it. My job on the earth are already fulfilled. All you have to do is protect what I created."

The reaper grinned. And totally ignored the God said. "Then let's explore!"

Suddenly, she picked up the God bridal style, erupting a sudden yelp from Y/n. And took of..... And suddenly they slowed down.

"....... How can we leave again?"

The God only smiled and closes his eyes. The reaper blinked in confusion when the the e/c eyed male glowed ever so slightly. Is he... Transforming or something.

The reaper jumped back when the familiar portal like thing entered his peripheral vision. The circular passage way erupted a familiar figure. William snapped his eyes at the giddy reaper carrying the still clueless God.

A vein popped in his forehead. "What are you doing!? Are you insane!? You put him back!"

William quickly enter and took the God on Grell's arms and put the h/c colored hair on his instead.

Y/n patted his cheek. "It is alright. I already given him the permission to leave this place and explore! After all, it's been truly a while when I went to the earth."

The brunette sighed with his pink cheeks, he slowly and hesitantly returned the God onto the impatient reaper's arms.

When the Duo planned to jump in the passage way. William stopped them.

Grell whined. "Why are you such a party popper!? Come on! He already agreed!"

The brunette ignore him and took a step closer to the Duo until he is in earshot of the long haired reaper.

"Make sure to take great care of him. Got it." He said it with a sense of finality. He said it -not a question- but as a statement, and order. "Do not let him get near the Guard dog brat and his demon."

The reaper nodded their head and quickly jumped in the passage way.

William sighed tiredly, and walked in the portal like passage.

Too bad Grell didn't really listen to what he said....

______________________________________________

Didn't you noticed that I love Grell very much?