18:i don't care what people say when we are together

-victoria's pov-

Today i meet who Liam has been seeing over the last six months. I was nervous. Yet excited. 

I got ready and made sure the boys were up and ready.  We went to Liam's house. By the time i was knocking on the door my hands were shaking.

Harry answers which surprises me. We go in and see Liam and Louis making out.

Then it clicked. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Haha yes!!" i shouted.

Zayn laughed at my excitement over the situation. Liam looked over at us.

"Surprise?" Liam spoke. I smiled. "This is a good surprise. Now i have someone to talk to about our relationships with." i spoke.

"You're not upset or mad?" he spoke.

"No why would i be? You're my brother i'm always gonna love you and accept you" i spoke.

He came over and hugged me.

"I have a question" Harry spoke.

"Shoot." i spoke.

"How do you three have sex?" harry spoke.

"We take turns most of the time. Occasionally we have threesomes. But we share" i spoke.

"Who's better in bed?" louis spoke. I blush.

"No comment." i spoke. I already knew who i'd chose.

Louis looked over at me and gave me the 'we'll talk about it when they aren't around' look.

Zayn's hands started shaking. He was nervous to tell them he is non-binary.

Niall and i excused ourselves and dragged Zayn outside.

"You don't have to tell them if you're not ready baby" i spoke.

"I want to. I'm just scared of what they will say" Zayn spoke.

"They won't see you any different love. They love you" Niall spoke.

"Let's do this." zayn spoke. We headed back into the house.

"I'm here, and i'm coming out as non-binary" Zayn spoke. Louis looked at him like 'you couldn't come up with something funnier'

Harry cheered "yessss!"

And Liam hugged him. Zayn had a huge smile on his face. I knew they'd take it well we're basically a family.

We sat and hung out for a while then a news anchor popped up on the tele. He said "this just in... it has become legal for three way relationships to get married in the u.k"

I looked over at Zayn and Niall and smiled.

No doubt i'd marry those two in a heartbeat. My mom called.

Mom  Victoria

Hello

Honey did you see the news?

Yes i did mom.

I might've screamed.

Then my dad grabbed the phone.

She definitely screamed. But so did i. Now you and Liam can be happy forever.

I teared up. I know not everyone has family who fully supports them like Zayn.

Thanks dad that means alot.

Let everyone know we love them

I will and we love you guys too.

We hung up and i saw Zayn's facial expressions change. His parents must of texted him.

"Our parents say they love everyone of you guys." i spoke.

I see Zayn's face light up.

I changed the group chat name to the girls, the gays and the they's.

Louis came in with chinese food. And with one smell i had to rush to the trash can.

Niall and Zayn rushed after me. Both holding my hair, and rubbing my back.

"I take it she might be pregnant" Harry spoke.

After brushing my teeth i came back downstairs.

"I don't know. It's a possibility" i spoke.

"Do you want the number to Cheryl's doctor?" liam asked.

"Yes please." i spoke.

Liam gave me her number. And after a while we headed home.

-time skip a few weeks-

I made an appointment with the doctor when i had gotten home. Well it's today and to say i was nervous was the understatement of the century.

Both of my boys where busy today so Liam is going with me, and bringing Bear with us.

I go pick them up early so we could stop and get coffee.  I helped Liam get the carseat into the car. He was still clueless. I tickled Bear a little bit and made him giggle.

We stopped to get coffee.

"Are you nervous?" Liam spoke.

"Beyond nervous." i spoke.

"Don't be i know you're going to be amazing mother" he spoke.

"It's not that. Our sisters haven't been the most supportive." i spoke.

"Hey let me handle them." he spoke.

We made it to the doctors office and went in. my hands were shaking.

I was called back not even five minutes later. I took a piss test. And got put in a room.

I waited impatiently. Twenty minutes went by and the doctor came in.

"Congratulations miss.Payne you're pregnant with twins." she spoke.

I smiled. We did the ultrasound and i got the pictures. I started tearing up. From qa young age i was always told that the chance of me getting pregnant was close to none.

But here i am pregnant with twins.

I get the next appointment set up and rushed out to Liam. he looked over and saw the smile on my face.

"Omg you're pregnant!" he shouted. We got some weird stares. I didn't care.

"You're going to be an uncle!" i spoke.

He picked me up and spun me around.

"I didn't even tell you how many." i spoke.

"How many are you having?" he spoke.

"Twins." i spoke, showing him the ultrasound. He smiled widely.

We left and by the time i got home the boys were home. I was excited to tell them.

I unlocked the door, and ran inside. They both stared at me.

"You two are about to be as excited as i am." i spoke.

They just looked at me as if to continue.

"We're expecting twins!" i shouted. They both jumped up and hugged each other and screamed. Then ran over to me hugging me and almost knocking me down.

This is going to be an adventure. A very fun adventure. And i can't wait to see where it leads.