Sugar mommy

Authors POV

"Jimin ! I just found myself a sugar mommy!"

"Wait! Really?!"

"Yeah! She said that I was the perfect guy for her! And that she would love to spend all her money on me!"

"But how old is she?"

"I don't know, she is probably old. But she wants to meet up in a restaurant and talk about me being her sugar baby!"

Jungkook has been looking for a sugar mommy for a while. He knew that he had to please the girl whenever she was needy to get paid. But he didn't care, all he wanted was the money.

The girl he was texting, aka his future sugar mommy, was asking him if they could meet up today to talk, and he immediately agreed.

"Oh! She wants to meet up in a hour, get out Jimin, I need to change my

Jungkook was on his phone waiting for his sugar mommy to arrive. He was texting Jimin—that he was definitely excited, but he was also nervous.

"Are you Jungkook?"
"And if I am?"
"Well If you are, I'm Y/N your future sugar mommy."

Jungkook eyes widened, he looked at Y/N with his mouth open-almost as if he was checking her out.

"Are you checking me out babyboy?"

Jungkook realized what he was doing, quickly looked away shyly, as if he should be the one to blush.

Y/N chuckled and sat down in front of Jungkook, and he put his phone away and stared at y/n.

Y/n;
"So when I was looking for a sugar baby you said you were 18 years old, right?"

Jungkook;
"Yeah, and may I ask how old you are?"

Y/n;
"21, I'm a businesswoman, and I need someone to pleasure me whenever I'm stressed.

Jungkook;
"I can be the one to pleasure you.."

Y/n;
"Are you experienced in bed?"

Jungkook;
"Well, I only had sex once..."

Y/n;
"Hm...well it's hard to pleasure me, and if you fail I will fire you on the spot. I had many sugar babies that couldn't do it right."

Jungkook gulped and nodded. He really wanted the money so he was hoping that she wouldn't fire him-ever. She smirked at his reaction.

Y/n;
"I have to tell you one more thing, don't fall inline with me."